• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Space Faerie Code How can I get one?

#1 User is offline   t0m 

• I post too much
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired Staffers

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:05 AM

I really want a rare item code so I can get the Space Faerie as a challenger so I can get the Space Faerie Avatar.

Now for the question:
What items come with a code?

I know that stickers, notebooks, and TCG booster packs have codes; but according to the website for the nearest Limited Too, all they have is plushies.
I'm fairly certain that I read that the plushies don't have rare item codes because there isn't a place on them t put a code where it wouldn't be visible on the unopened package.

Also, I'm not sure, but I think that I heard that redeeming an NeoCash card will get me the Space Faerie as a challenger. Anyone have any info on that?

Assistance would be greatly appreciated, rather not spend money on something and find that it won't work for me.

#2 User is offline   Memo 

• *Growls*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Neopets: shaddykins

Posted 11 November 2007 - 05:03 AM

Generally its notepads, notebooks, stickers I know for sure have space faerie codes with them. Just make sure you buy new and not second hand. Pocket neopets look like they have them too. Ebay or other online sites are a good place to find some. By the looks of the redeem page, plushies have codes, though I don't know if you'll get space faerie with them.

I know tcgs don't get you space faerie (those get redeemed in a different spot to the Space Faerie Codes)

Not sure on the NC cards, they aren't sold here.

#3 User is offline   Scepticallistic 

• Who am I?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members
  • Neopets: kevinlin1216

Posted 11 November 2007 - 07:17 AM

Neocash cards do NOT give you the Space Faerie as a challenger, instead they give you the NC and then a random item. I got a Fyora Bobblehead I sold to a friend at 200k, but they're going at around millions right now. ._.

#4 User is offline   t0m 

• I post too much

Posted 11 November 2007 - 12:12 PM

Thanks for the info, :)

I guess I'll have to try my hand at eBay then/begging for a code on the boards.

I did find out that some plushies have rare item codes, I know the new Cloud Shoyru Plushie does; but, unfortunately for me, it's about 50 miles to the mall where Limited Too is, and I probaby won't go there anytime soon. Other than tomorrow, and I will have no money for buying plushies, without skipping dinner. And I wouldn't want to carry a plushie around all night at my Academic Team competetion. <_<

#5 User is offline   predawn_radiance 

• Editor of DOOM!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Active Members
  • Neopets: predawn_radiance

Posted 11 November 2007 - 06:49 PM

Certain plushies do indeed give out SF codes, but they're usually the rare-colored ones. For example, I got my code from a Rainbow Kacheek plushie. If you pay attention to the ads on the tops of the pages you might run into Limited Too ads that say which new items give out codes.

#6 User is offline   t0m 

• I post too much

Posted 11 November 2007 - 07:09 PM

View Postpredawn_radiance, on Nov 11 2007, 08:49 PM, said:

Certain plushies do indeed give out SF codes, but they're usually the rare-colored ones. For example, I got my code from a Rainbow Kacheek plushie. If you pay attention to the ads on the tops of the pages you might run into Limited Too ads that say which new items give out codes.

Can't pay attention to them: have adblock ;)

#7 User is offline   Suzuka 

• Terry says: (10:22:50 PM) OMG DAVE IS A GOLDFISH
  • Group: Management
  • jnAccount : Suzuka

Posted 22 November 2007 - 10:13 PM

SF codes can be found on plushies, and on the items you mentioned. Some LTD2 stores still have them in stock, but just buried under piles of other items.

Items still for sale (several with codes) from Neopets can be found on the magazine webpage, here : http://www.beckett.c...ets/default.osi

-Suzuka

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users