JN Boards: Odd Dreams - JN Boards

Rules

General Chat Rules

This topic is used to post about your favorite non-Neopets topics that don't fit in our other Chat categories. Media has its own subforum, as do Current Events and Debates. If you're looking to bring up something relating to any of those, please do it in the proper forum!

If you're talking about your dad making spaghetti for dinner tonight, however, this board is not the one to use. Go post in Random Blah instead! ;)
  • (41 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Odd Dreams pink pandas, giant ice cream cones, dreams can be weird

#1 User is offline   Obama 

• Majestic Butterfly
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members
  • Neopets: shadowaura256
  • jnAccount : shadowaura256

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:12 PM

So, everyone, what are your weirdest dreams? My 3 have to be 1. a dream in which I was a swan, turned human, battled on a pirate ship, was chased by a shark on land, then my gym teacher took everyone downstairs. 2. I lived in the middle ages, with my science teacher as my dad, friend as sister, and other friend as enemy. After an annoying fish battle, and doing community service, we headed over to the gift shop to watch a kids event thing. 3. A dream in which during a special period at school I got lost and didn't know what to do, and there was a haunted house in place of one the rooms, a bubble demonstration going an in another, and then a library thing in another. I ended going to to this pyramid in which I had been sucked up in a previous dream, and a person put a mummy in a floating platform, and we all watched on the golden stairs that were very big the stuff happen, and then a black hole started in the bottom of the floating pyramid to our left, but I drove a coach with horses into it and it stopped. we cleaned up stuff and left, as the dream ended.

#2 User is offline   Rach 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:25 PM

Here are two of mine:
-I was in the backseat of a cab being driven by no one....enough said.
-I went to some big mall and took an escalator that was more like a carnival ride (for example, it had a loop). Then, I overheard two women talking about expensive mirrors, and once I got down the escalator, I went into some '50s-style diner, eventually going into the men's section of Macy's.

#3 User is offline   Obama 

• Majestic Butterfly
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Neopets: shadowaura256
  • jnAccount : shadowaura256

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:29 PM

I forgot one. I once had a dream in which there was this giant long carnival of doom and death and cutting off hands, and there was also a realty and a carpentry shop mixed in, and then visited a really big house.

#4 User is offline   Red Green 

• Duct tape extraordinaire
  • Neopets: neoking2002_neo
  • jnAccount : neoking2002_neo

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:50 PM

I have a few weird dreams myself:

1. I was the King of my own Chocolate Empire!
2. Meeting various Jellyneo Forums members in real life.
3. Owning every single NES game (including rare, valuable, and foreign-exclusive titles) in my collection!

#5 User is offline   Google 

• *creative member title*
  • Neopets: *classified*

Posted 18 February 2011 - 06:09 PM

We'll start with the most recent:
1: It was an 8 on 1 TF2 game in the middle of an anime convention. I was the lone blu soldier, fighting six red soldiers and two red scouts
2: I was playing a Halo Reach campaign mission, went into forge mode during the mission, and placed armour abilities. The game then proceeded to become a TF2 arena match, with jet-packing scouts.
As you might be able to tell, i do a lot of gaming.

#6 User is offline   Alexandria Trebek 

• I won't lose to this fate!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Neopets: kittenkutie936
  • jnAccount : froststar936
  • Location:♪ I feel the power of the ocean, connecting with the deepest part of me. Sirenix, underwater motion, suddenly I'm soaring through the sea...♪

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:01 PM

I had one in which Tandrak Shaye was my cousin. Which would make most fangirls scream in delight, but it was a nightmare to me, as he's really a major saboteur and villain in my NT series. Thankfully, the dream ended before any family gatherings of the sort...I'd hate to see what would happen then. I tend to dream about my stories. xD

#7 User is offline   invaderhorizongreen 

• stressed new home owner ...
  • Neopets: horizongreen
  • jnAccount : invaderhorizongreen

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:17 PM

i had a dream where i got assigned to be with sephroth from ff7 for the day. I decided to make his life a living hell and i could not be killed no matter how hared he tried. Eventually he had enough and i was sent to clouds house for the rest of the day.

#8 User is offline   Miki Sayaka 

• Justice will prevail!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:27 PM

I have some of weird dreams of myself, including:

1. Being the running back in a football team(imagine Eyeshield 21 for that :blink: )
2. Held hostage by a villain and I was dreaming inside my own dream.
3. An anime character proposed me.(guess who it was)
4. I turned into a mermaid princess.

#9 User is offline   Salkel 

• *poke*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • jnAccount : salkel

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:49 AM

Here are some of my weirdest dreams
1. I am being chased by a dog and when it comes over to bite me, I wake up and I end up getting cramp in my foot in real life. :P
2. Once, I had a dream where the giant from jack and the beanstalk started pulling off roofs just to see if Jack was inside one of the houses xD

#10 User is offline   Hayley Williams 

• Yo dawg...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:49 AM

Well, let me see....
1:A mass murderer. "Turn-around gas" A boat-car. need I say more?
2:Another mass murderer. In a store like Walmart. And a shoe sculpting competition.
3:A suicide person who lives in those wooden big buildings in mountain, who was chasing my little brother around.
4:A girl who falls to her death from monkeys about her height.
5:A super Mario Galaxy-like world in the sky, and I must stop it by doing my homework.
6:A giant tree that pops up in my schoolyard, while everybody's speaking French (I do know French)

That's all I can think of right now. But don't they sound pleasant?

#11 User is offline   Kuzuryuu 

• SHSL Fancy Suit
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:30 PM

View Postsalkel, on 19 February 2011 - 12:49 AM, said:

1. I am being chased by a dog and when it comes over to bite me, I wake up and I end up getting cramp in my foot in real life. :P

That is creepy how similar it is to mine:

I was at my grandparent's house sewing ( :blink: ), then I somehow ended up at my house. There was this skinny hound-like dog that just ran up to me and bit my hip! I could actually feel it when I woke up!

Also, some others:
1: I dreamed I was in this massive swimming pool with a baby sea turtle (I also didn't know how to swim in real life at the time)
2: I introduced my mom to these three hamsters. She then turned into a human-rat hybrid creature.

And last but not least- dreams 3, 4 and 5!:
3:The dream started in a store, where me and my fiends were looking at goosebumps books. Somehow we ended up in a Vampire's house. After a while of no one believing me, he chased us out of his house and into the street. Then I woke up.
4:Started the same as 3, but my Grandparents were there instead. My best friend and his brothers later showed up with psycotic smiles and chased us into a sewer, where found a pile of candy and food in it. Then we all ate Sewer-candy! :P
5:The Octopus from the book "Rainbow Fish" showed up in my kitchen. I called it "Granddaddy". :rofl: Then again I was 4 or 5 years old...

#12 User is offline   Alexandria Trebek 

• I won't lose to this fate!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Neopets: kittenkutie936
  • jnAccount : froststar936
  • Location:♪ I feel the power of the ocean, connecting with the deepest part of me. Sirenix, underwater motion, suddenly I'm soaring through the sea...♪

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:56 PM

I had a dream once in which I was kidnapped and forced to appear on (wait for it) The Bachelor. Noooo!

Just so that you know, dating shows aren't my thing. Dreams can just be weird. Besides, I don't think that that's how the selection process works. I hope.

#13 User is offline   SpeedRacer 

• Peter Pan
  • Neopets: obi_wan_kenobi_14
  • jnAccount : SpeedRacer

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:08 PM

The double dreams that I have are so freaky! It's like you already woke up, and you think you are awake but you are really still just in a dream.

I don't know the exact statistic, but most dreams you don't even remember!

INCEPTION.

#14 User is offline   Skyrunner 

• Why am I here...and why are YOU here?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Neopets: nyc_nature_girl
  • jnAccount : diana

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:32 PM

I had this one dream where it turned out my friends (a girl and a guy) were getting married and were going to have a baby. The girl was not happy when she heard about that!

Another dream was where I was a global moderator on JNF and Nynex was trying to teach me how to do it correctly.

Also I had many dreams where I had to drive a car, and since I can't drive......

But today was definitely weird: A bunch of violent dreams with killers and stuff, and it ended with this old woman being haunted by some murderer, who turned out to be a detective working on the case. That woman was the owner of two Neopets I wanted to adopt, and I was like "Can I have them?" while trying to run away from the murderer.

#15 User is offline   Salkel 

• *poke*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • jnAccount : salkel

Posted 22 February 2011 - 02:01 AM

I had this pretty weird dream last night

I was being chased by a cobra in a jungle with all my friends. Then, I tripped over a rock and the snake started to come closer to me. After that, everything blacked out and my leg had a new scar on it. o_0

Share this topic:

• (41 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users