JN Boards: Odd Dreams - JN Boards

Rules

General Chat Rules

This topic is used to post about your favorite non-Neopets topics that don't fit in our other Chat categories. Media has its own subforum, as do Current Events and Debates. If you're looking to bring up something relating to any of those, please do it in the proper forum!

If you're talking about your dad making spaghetti for dinner tonight, however, this board is not the one to use. Go post in Random Blah instead! ;)
  • (41 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Odd Dreams pink pandas, giant ice cream cones, dreams can be weird

#406 User is offline   Flareyes 

• You'll never know what I have become now.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:34 AM

I dreamt I was in a building tha then turned into a boat for some reason, and a man thought his hat was going to be thrown off the boat, but instead he was. And then I realised I was going to be thrown off, and so I managed to throw off the person who was going to throw me off. Then for some reason, there was a party and I didn't want to dance, so I sat down. Turns out it was a game of musical statues, and because I didn't want people to move because of me looking at them, I closed my eyes. I tried to open them again, and don't remember if I did or not in the dream.

#407 User is offline   Catbug 

• sup
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Neopets: Tacodog_13
  • jnAccount : Victini

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:15 PM

I had a dream that an ice cream man was turning 102 so my mom told me and Luigi to draw a picture and color it all pretty like.I drew a ice cream cone and Luigi went off on her 3ds.

#408 User is offline   Flareyes 

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:29 AM

I dreamt that for some reason, I was using one of those old fashioned spinning top toys (And it was made of wood, not tin) to try and break things. And at some point I was getting the bus, but it went the wrong way, and people from my school were on it and I was hoping it would eventually get to my school. And another time, I was sitting down near this by with a lot of hair, long-ish and dark, but it looked wide for some reason. And, well, you know when you see someone in a dream, but they don't look like how they really do, but you know it's them? It was like that, cause something told me who he was.

#409 User is offline   Anti 

• JN Forum Stalker
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Active Members
  • Neopets: *Shhh*
  • jnAccount : anti_evil_meepit

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

I had a dream where I was playing CP and there was some party. I entered this room and some item hacker appeared, somehow. I did not get anything in the dream though.

#410 User is offline   Flareyes 

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:42 AM

So I dreamt that a member (No, not the obvious one) decided to show pictures of himself (In past posts he has at least twice, but not recently, so I don't know what he looks like now (I hope his hair is longer. I don't know why, I just do). Anyway, in the dream, his hair was curly and very frizzy. I don't know why.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
I MUST tell people about this dream!!!

So I was on a bus with my Mum and brother and sister, and for some reason, ti couldn't go over a bridge. Then I was at my dad's, listening to my music while sorting through my clothes. Then I was on a bus again, this time a boy came and sat next to me, and he metnioned something about having lice, then I moved my head away saying I had just been treated for lice (True story, when my brother and sister have them, it means I have them too). Then we went to a place that looked like the row of shops near where I live, and we went in a shop, and the boy started playing with stuff there. Then I found there was a door, and the boy went in there and looked at stuff because it was like a museum. Then I saw the teaching assisant from my school and for some reason talked to her while eating crisps. Then I found I didn't have my school diary with me. I realised it must have been in my bag at home.

#411 User is offline   Capoldo 

• I DEMAND TO DIE NAKED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:02 AM

nowadays, nearly all my dreams involve the doctor

can't remember what was last night's though

#412 User is offline   Yannikip 

• Mage of Blood
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Location:Either at Altador, School of Adventure or Clocktower Square

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:24 PM

I think my dream was (can't really remember some dreams) when I was going to school. My classmates were there and it was the last day of class. I was talking to my classmates when I'm suddenly I was in Destruc-O-Match 3 (I played that game all day trying to beat AAA). I had a hammer from nowhere. I smashed blocks and got higher score than AAA. Then, I coudn't remember the rest.

The mixture of my real life and virtual life. :argh:

#413 User is offline   Flareyes 

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:53 AM

Last night, I dreamt I was getting the bus to school, and the dirver asked me where I was going, so I told him the road near my school, and he said something about not going there, and I went to site down, and there were people from my school there, and the place looked bigger and more spaced out than usual.
Anyway, I was then with my dad and his friends and we were at this house, and my Dad told me to enter the codes from my merits I got from school (It's a regular thing we do at my school) and the only computer to do it on was an old one, and it was already on the site, and already on my account.
And then at one point I was sorting out clothes in this place I didn't know.
And then my Mum had built this giant purple spider robot (My Mum is scared of spiders, as am I) and it was going around everywhere. I didn't like seeing it out the window so I went into the kitchen, but it went round there and loked through the window with it's one huge eye. I waited for it to go away, but when it didn't, I crawled on the floor and back into the front room.
Then we were in the car and my Mum was saying how she was going to turn off the spider and make other things out of it's parts.

#414 User is offline   Bjork 

• cocoon
  • Neopets: trinston
  • jnAccount : Neotrinston

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:25 AM

I had a dream that I was explaining Thundercats(the TV show) to my parents(and to a lesser extent, my family). It was the most awkward dream I've ever had. Though I'm not sure whether it was a dream or not. XD

#415 User is offline   Judah 

• JN Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Neopets: Judah__warlegos

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:45 AM

I had A dream where are house was this huge swimming pool and then I was swimming in the pool and the pool changed back into are house. Then I woke up.

#416 User is offline   rebound6 

• JN Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Neopets: em_em_kk

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:29 AM

I had a dream in which I was trapped in a large mansion surrounded by dinosaurs (of the carnivorous strain) and infested with weeping angels. Fortunately, the 10th regeneration of the Doctor lived in the basement.

#417 User is offline   Professor Sycamore 

• welcom 2 kalos
  • Neopets: milaza
  • jnAccount : Winter_Knight

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:08 PM

I had a dream that there was a sequel to Neopets:Puzzle Adventure.

#418 User is offline   Trevor Philips 

• JN Devotee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • jnAccount : tobuscus_turner

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:27 AM

I dreamt of Ice cream hurling at me (the night i challenged AAA for Ice Cream Machine) Then when a Ice cream Scoop was about to splat all over me, I woke up.

#419 User is offline   Flareyes 

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:36 AM

My dream last night felt liek a game at first. I was trying to jum onto somehting, but kept on falling. I think I gave up in the end, but in another part of the game, I had to make something come out so I could walk on it and go into this blue circle thing on the floor.
Another bit of my dream involved someone telling me they often came on late after school because they had to travel a long distance home on 2 buses. And that they got 3 buses to get to where I was.

#420 User is offline   Bjork 

• cocoon
  • Neopets: trinston
  • jnAccount : Neotrinston

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:29 AM

I had a dream that I used (light) magic! :o It wasn't how I though it would look like, but still.

Share this topic:

• (41 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users