JN Boards: If You Had The Ability To Bring Back/remove/trade Any Ac Players... - JN Boards

Lots going on in Altador!

http://www.jellyneo.net/images/jn/forum_link_altadorcup.png http://www.jellyneo.net/images/jn/forum_link_altadorplot.png

Altador Cup IX has come to a close. Getting ready for next year already? Who do you think will take the next Cup?

You may also use this forum to get help with the Altador Mini-Plot if that dang Vaeolus just won't cooperate.
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

If You Had The Ability To Bring Back/remove/trade Any Ac Players... What would you do?

#1 User is offline   Moogi 

• Wow I used to be such a huge Antola fangirl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members
  • Neopets: morgib__93

Posted 03 July 2011 - 12:38 PM

Exactly what the title says. If I could do any of the following, I would:

~Either put Lamelle Turow and Dorina Hals back as they were last year, or, at the very least, keep Lamelle and replace Rhee Solters with SOMETHING OTHER THAN A KIKO. I don't hate her, it's just... what was the point of removing a Kiko for a Kiko? Why not something less represented, like a Xweetok or an Ixi?

~Bring Elbin Kroe back to Terror Mountain and keep Babolino on Faerieland. 'Spikes' Barmie is cool, so I'd probably remove Evrem Guilako (I don't hate him either, though)

~Remove Leera Heggle... okay, this is more of a joke simply because I don't like him very much. :P

I may think of more later, but that's if I can find characters that I don't really like :P

#2 User is offline   Clouds 

• Oracle
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired Staffers
  • jnAccount : the_cloudy_sky

Posted 03 July 2011 - 12:45 PM

REMOVE EVREM GUILAKO. Come on, you totally didn't expect this one. I don't hate anyone else, but I might remove Tandrak Shaye just to annoy the fangirls.

Trade Evrem Guilako for Elon Hughlis

#3 User is offline   Rach 

Posted 03 July 2011 - 12:49 PM

View PostMoogi, on 03 July 2011 - 12:38 PM, said:

~Either put Lamelle Turow and Dorina Hals back as they were last year, or, at the very least, keep Lamelle and replace Rhee Solters with SOMETHING OTHER THAN A KIKO. I don't hate her, it's just... what was the point of removing a Kiko for a Kiko? Why not something less represented, like a Xweetok or an Ixi?

I'd do that too. o:
I would also:
-get rid of Loryche, put Evrem Guilako back on Tyrannia and introduce a new player for Terror Mountain (possibly bring Elbin Kroe back and un-retire Babolino?)
-retire Keetra Deile, put Sela Pretore as team captain for Virtupets and introduce a new player for said team, just because I feel Keetra is really out of place.
-retire Yoris Obbles, introduce new goalie for Meridell
-retire Leera Heggle, put Derbi Azar as team captain for Lost Desert and possibly bring back Dirty Navers
-retire one of the Kikos on Kiko Lake, replace with a player of another species. This is to add more diversity to the team.
-retire Feldon and replace with a Krawk. It's called Krawk Island for a good reason. XD

#4 User is offline   Marie 

• kaddicted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Neopets: sweetie_purple16

Posted 03 July 2011 - 12:53 PM

I think Leera is a girl. Just saying. XD

Uhm...

TRADE EVREM GUILAKO FOR ELON HUGHLIS.
lol, too many center forwards, and anyway, i adore pry. <3

OH I KNOW TRADE OSIELLE LIDEL (FROM TM) FOR TIMU (FROM AL)
AND ALSO TRADE EVREM GUILAKO (FROM TM) FOR FENNY VAIL (FROM RI)
and then Elon for Rinok. :x

... dream team right there.

#5 User is offline   Moogi 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 July 2011 - 12:55 PM

View PostRach, on 03 July 2011 - 12:49 PM, said:

-retire Leera Heggle, put Derbi Azar as team captain for Lost Desert and possibly bring back Dirty Navers
-retire one of the Kikos on Kiko Lake, replace with a player of another species. This is to add more diversity to the team.

I actually agree with those ideas, to be honest :D

Especially the Kiko one... gosh, there's WAY too many Kikos in the Cup RIGHT NOW, let alone the fact there's still a few that had been removed previously!

Trade Evrem Guilako for Elon Hughlis

That's a good idea... but Evrem would drown xD

#6 User is offline   Clouds 

• Oracle
  • jnAccount : the_cloudy_sky

Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:08 PM

Yeah, but he's going to freeze to death over here!

I agree with the Kiko thing. I'm starting to think that all of the players are Kikos in disguise. Hmm... I'd keep Osielle. I like him.

Also, I would like to say that I totally predicted the Evrem/Elbin switch.

Spoiler

#7 User is offline   Moogi 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:13 PM

View PostClouds, on 03 July 2011 - 01:08 PM, said:

Yeah, but he's going to freeze to death over here!

I agree with the Kiko thing. I'm starting to think that all of the players are Kikos in disguise. Hmm... I'd keep Osielle. I like him.

Also, I would like to say that I totally predicted the Evrem/Elbin switch.

Spoiler

Totally coincidence there... bwahahaha xD

I actually thought about the 'remove Keetra' thing, and I decided on something different. Remove Keetra from Virtupets, make Sela team captain, and put someone else on the team. At the same time, I would trade Keetra to either Kreludor (replacing Coco Metrone... not a huge fan), or on Roo Island (replacing Clutch... despite the fact the team would then have more girls than boys. Oh well, girl power! 8D)

#8 User is offline   Haduo 

• JN Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Neopets: shoyruhadouken
  • jnAccount : thev2

Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:20 PM

I would:

-Replace Evrem Guilako with Elbin Kroe, Evrem doesn't fit in Terror Mountain.
-Replace Zayle Sufhaux with a Krawk, it's called Krawk Island for crying out loud, and we have too much Grundo players already. (I obviously don't want to get rid of Larcy)
-Replace Lamelle Turow with the returning Dorina Hals, we have too much Kiko players.
-Replace one of the Kikos from Kiko Lake with the returning Relle Felson, like I said before, too much Kiko players.
-Bring back Babolino, taking Elbin Kroe's spot, his name is rather catchy. 8D
-Replace Osielle Lidel with the returning Tico Tems, Osielle just doesn't fit in Terror Mountain, a Tuskaninny being in TM's team, on the other hand, sounds fitting.
-Get rid of Tandrak Shaye to annoy fangirls (like Clouds just said) , I dislike seeing his face.
-Give Lyvon Cibaire a new hairdo.
-Give Keetra Deile a more Virtupets-esque look.

#9 User is offline   Rach 

Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:26 PM

Now that I think of it, I'd want to remove Keetra from VP and swap her with either Derlyn (another team captain, but since I'd still want Sela to be promoted to team captain Derlyn would have to be demoted to a regular player) or Zenor (as him and Keetra are both right forwards- again, I'd also want Sela to be promoted to team captain. This would be the more logical and less confusing trade.)

#10 User is offline   Moogi 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:34 PM

View PostHaduo, on 03 July 2011 - 01:20 PM, said:

I would:

-Replace Zayle Sufhaux with a Krawk, it's called Krawk Island for crying out loud, and we have too much Grundo players already. (I obviously don't want to get rid of Larcy)

I would've suggested trading Zayle for 'Spikes', but neither would fit well on their opposite teams. Then again, Evrem doesn't fit with TM :P

I agree, I'm quite happy with SK's current line-up xD

And I couldn't agree more with a new hair-cut for Lyvon. In the AC VI RP he ended up getting called 'Popcorn' alongside his other nickname 'Shampoo' because of his hairdo. Oh well, at least it got burnt off there xDD

#11 User is offline   Haduo 

• JN Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Neopets: shoyruhadouken
  • jnAccount : thev2

Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:37 PM

View PostMoogi, on 03 July 2011 - 01:34 PM, said:

View PostHaduo, on 03 July 2011 - 01:20 PM, said:

I would:

I would've suggested trading Zayle for 'Spikes', but neither would fit well on their opposite teams. Then again, Evrem doesn't fit with TM :P

I agree, I'm quite happy with SK's current line-up xD

And I couldn't agree more with a new hair-cut for Lyvon. In the AC VI RP he ended up getting called 'Popcorn' alongside his other nickname 'Shampoo' because of his hairdo. Oh well, at least it got burnt off there xDD

Ha! That sounds hilarious!

That's why I suggested a new Krawk player for KI instead. :P

#12 User is offline   newyearsboy 

• JN Devotee
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 July 2011 - 02:35 PM

Retire Osielle Lidel for a new Poogle, which would make more sense, plus there's only 1 Poogle, and I like Poogles, or trade Lidel with the Poogle on Altador who's name I can't remember.
Retire Feldon on KI for a new non-Pirate Krawk, because Pirate would look too much like Dasher. Maybe make him blue or red?
Trade Taylor Nix with Foltaggio, it kinda makes sense if you think about it, Mynci for MI, peaceful ninja-like Nimmo for SK.
Retire Taylor Nix for a new ninja-shadow-Nimmo (bringing popularity to MI), or make Taylor Nix a ninja.
Add a Lutari Island team and Neopia Central team.

#13 User is offline   Moogi 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 July 2011 - 07:41 PM

View Postnewyearsboy, on 03 July 2011 - 02:35 PM, said:

Retire Osielle Lidel for a new Poogle, which would make more sense, plus there's only 1 Poogle, and I like Poogles, or trade Lidel with the Poogle on Altador who's name I can't remember.

'Trapper' Remis is the Poogle's name. And I actually like this idea :D

Trade Taylor Nix with Foltaggio, it kinda makes sense if you think about it, Mynci for MI, peaceful ninja-like Nimmo for SK.

I'm in doubt that TNT would put two Myncis on the same team. Then again, for once, Kiko Lake (I need no more words than that *snicker*). For two, this IS a dream list thing... which means you can do whatever you want if you were in charge xD

Add a Lutari Island team and Neopia Central team.

THIS 8D

Even if I doubt the chances of Neopia Central getting a team, THIS.

#14 User is online   Alexandria Trebek 

• I won't lose to this fate!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Neopets: kittenkutie936
  • jnAccount : froststar936
  • Location:♪ I feel the power of the ocean, connecting with the deepest part of me. Sirenix, underwater motion, suddenly I'm soaring through the sea...♪

Posted 03 July 2011 - 07:51 PM

* Remove Tandrak Shaye, just to make The Vickles-Shaye Battles canon (and to annoy fangirls)
* Give Lyvon a new wig.
* Make Roo Island's formation 3+1, remove Gordo, and add in Valka (an OC trainee I made up) to replace him. (I have nothing against Gordo, but if we're making my NT series canon, Valka might as well be in it.)
* Watch as fangirls throw riots, Tandrak is forced to sing 'Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer' by a campfire at Christmastime (completely random thought), and Lyvon mysteriously stops stealing the ball from Layton Vickles. xD

#15 User is offline   Moogi 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 July 2011 - 07:57 PM

View PostRaconteur Raven, on 03 July 2011 - 07:51 PM, said:

* Give Lyvon a new wig.
* Watch as fangirls throw riots, Tandrak is forced to sing 'Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer' by a campfire at Christmastime (completely random thought), and Lyvon mysteriously stops stealing the ball from Layton Vickles. xD

I think we can all agree Lyvon needs a new wig xDD

...I also call Tandrak being forced to sing 'Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer' as an Advent Calendar animation :D

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users