How To Rehost Your Graphics

#1 User is offline   An 

• In Christ Alone
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members
  • Neopets: i_got_the_groove
  • jnAccount : anluanle

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:15 PM

Since I have seen a lot of people ask how you rehost graphics, well, this is it :)

1) Right click on the image and click 'save image as' and that saves the image onto your computer
2) Create an account on imageshack or photobucket (click like register or something) or any other website, fill in your details and I think you gotta activate your account
3) IF (I'm not sure) you need to activate it, an email will be sent to your email address and you just need to open it, and click on this activation link. If you don't need to then skip this step.
4) Somewhere on the page, your home page I'm guessing, on the top (photobucket) or right hand side (imageshack), there will be 'upload image'
5) Click on that, they click on select images
6) Find the image/images that you want and click okay, or upload, or something like that
7 photobucket) for photobucket, roll your mouse on the image and some links will appear for you. copy the direct like, and that's your image link you place in your sigspace
7 imageshack) for imageshack, there's gonna be these small icons on the right of the picture, click on the second one which is the image details.You'll be led to a page with a big picture of your sig/avie/graphic. on the right hand side, it should say 'links to share this image'. Click on that and copy the direct link. Once again, that's your image link you place in your sigspace

Hope that has helped :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users