JN Boards: Moltara Allstars Portal - JN Boards

Let the games begin!

Ready for this year's Altador Cup!? Which team will you be joining? Which games are you playing? What's your latest score? Did you break a thousand wins yet? (:o) Share all of this and more, right here in our Altador Cup forum! If you don't have an account, sign up!

Please remember to follow all rules! All posts must contain 5 words minimum and respect the other forum members! We will be moderating this forum quite heavily with the added traffic. ;)

Make sure you look over all of the OPEN topics before making your own to see if someone already is talking about what you want to talk about. This is not the Neoboards. We like it more civilized. ;)

You can also use this forum to get some help with the Altador Mini-Plot as well. ;)
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Moltara Allstars Portal

#1 User is offline   krobbe 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Neo Name: krobbe

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:53 PM

Hi iam from Moltara and i decided to create a portal to fuse all moltaran.

I think we have a better chance if we all get together.

Why this?

1. We have a better focus if all moltaran guilds work together
2. A hidden scoreboard
3. It's possible to add features, tutorials, links and a lot of other things if you want
The portal is a multilanguage portal so there can join ALL.

Other thing is that i deleted the email input field for registration cause i dont want to get your accountdatas.

If you want to join in or have any idea's then write me a pm or contact me over the board ;)

Mod edit//if you would like to have a discussion with other moltarians, you have a forum right here

This post has been edited by Nynex: 11 July 2011 - 02:05 PM

#2 User is offline   Yeurn 

• "I'm freein' myself!!"
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:14 AM

I joined Moltara, because they looked good. And I like them. They're most likely going to change a member next year, but as long as it's one I won't mond going, then that's all right. And if we do work together, then we could win next year, you never know, and the nthe year after they will have a wearable top that I will certainly be getting. But we need more people to make that happen!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users