JN Boards: Moltara Allstars Portal - JN Boards

Lots going on in Altador!

http://www.jellyneo.net/images/jn/forum_link_altadorcup.png http://www.jellyneo.net/images/jn/forum_link_altadorplot.png

Altador Cup IX has come to a close. Getting ready for next year already? Who do you think will take the next Cup?

You may also use this forum to get help with the Altador Mini-Plot if that dang Vaeolus just won't cooperate.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Moltara Allstars Portal

#1 User is offline   krobbe 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Neopets: krobbe

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:53 PM

Hi iam from Moltara and i decided to create a portal to fuse all moltaran.

I think we have a better chance if we all get together.

Why this?

1. We have a better focus if all moltaran guilds work together
2. A hidden scoreboard
3. It's possible to add features, tutorials, links and a lot of other things if you want
The portal is a multilanguage portal so there can join ALL.

Other thing is that i deleted the email input field for registration cause i dont want to get your accountdatas.

If you want to join in or have any idea's then write me a pm or contact me over the board ;)

Mod edit//if you would like to have a discussion with other moltarians, you have a forum right here

This post has been edited by Nynex: 11 July 2011 - 02:05 PM

#2 User is offline   Yeurn 

• "I'm freein' myself!!"
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:14 AM

I joined Moltara, because they looked good. And I like them. They're most likely going to change a member next year, but as long as it's one I won't mond going, then that's all right. And if we do work together, then we could win next year, you never know, and the nthe year after they will have a wearable top that I will certainly be getting. But we need more people to make that happen!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users