JN Boards: The Premiere Wand - Hp & The Deathly Hallows Part Ii Related - JN Boards

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

The Premiere Wand - Hp & The Deathly Hallows Part Ii Related AKA my free-time xD

Poll: So? (4 member(s) have cast votes)

Te gusta?

1. Me gusta. (4 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No me gusta. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote

#1 User is offline   Chris_ 

• Fanboy of Men
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members
  • Neopets: paper_oblivion
  • jnAccount : Roxas_the_Poet

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:53 PM

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/194/c/e/ce0668fb13996059a11f90768768afe8-d3pgbl8.png
( click here for the devArt page to +fav it c: )

Alright, so I have posted this to devArt, Facebook, and Tumblr for critiques and just a bit of showing off because this is one of my artworks that I greatly appreciate. I mean, of course, there are other things I am more proud of but... anyways! Just wanted to post it here on Jellyneo also in case anyone had a comment or a complaint about it.

To explain, I am taking part in the "Mischief Managed" event due to take place during the credits at the end of the movie. It is supposed to symbolize the end to a great series that will forever live on. I wanted to buy a wand, but... dang! They are expensive! So, I made my own.

First, I found a cylindrical piece of wood and sanded it down to form more of a subtle cone. Then, I placed hot glue on it using a glue gun to create rings and two lines to connect two rings. Added some black spray paint and some gold on the dried glue, and BLAM! I got myself a wand that should last for quite a while. c:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users