#1 User is offline   Monosmith 

• JN Forum Stalker
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Active Members
  • Neo Name: blitzkrieg_maker
  • jnAccount : monosmith

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:17 AM

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/blitzkriegmaker/Artwork/midnight_emotions.jpg

This is perhaps my favorite piece of artwork. Small but potent, it was something I drew at the beginning of last summer while thinking deep thoughts. Among my thoughts was a struggle to accept that sometimes the people I love won't love me in return. A girl I was infatuated with didn't care for me whatsoever, which in hindsight was obvious, and I knew that I could never be just friends. In this picture, I instead drew a girl who I like and think highly of, and yet I am perfectly happy with being just friends with her, and I'm very lucky to have such a good friend, even though I only see her once a week during church.

On a similar note, perhaps some day I will also make a small drawing of my other good friend, a guy who has yet to laugh at me when I make a fool of myself and has been like the brother I have never had. Together we share the same sincerity for our academics and have openly discussed the larger things in life, most importantly the matters of faith.

The quality of this picture, by the way, has been severely downgraded and I don't know why. The texture in the original hard copy is perfectly smooth as opposed to grainy, like this.

Sincerely,
Monosmith

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users