JN Boards: Jellyneo Super School - JN Boards

RP Rules

Welcome to Jellyneo's Roleplay forum. Here you can join other users in a wide variety of Roleplays. However, we ask that you follow a few simple rules:

1) You are only allowed to manage ONE RP at a time. Your other RP must be finished and locked before creating another.

2) You are only allowed to participate in FOUR RPs at a time. (Excluding the ONE you created.)

3) Each of your RP posts must be at least one paragraph long, consisting of 5 sentences of at least 5 words each. OOC comments do not count.

4) Please also peruse through our Roleplaying Rules topic for more details, which is pinned at the top of the forum.

5) If you do not follow the above, you will be warned. On your second warning, you will also be banned from posting on the RP forum for an indefinite period of time.
  • (9 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Jellyneo Super School

#121 User is offline   Grue 

• being zoroak is suffering
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members
  • Neopets: benjpalmer2
  • jnAccount : benjpalmer

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:07 AM

Roundhouse started running towards the girl from Battle Class, but he saw he wouldn't make it.
As the assassin fired, Ben leapt up and generated a kinetic field.
Although the explosive bullet was slowed by the field, it still blasted Kinesis with enough force to take him out of the battle with burns.
"Heroic...sacrifice...complete..." he murmured, before passing out.
((Now for Assassin Dude to get a beating. And for me to head to the hospital wing Infirmary.))

#122 User is offline   Bjork 

• earth intruders
  • Neopets: trinston
  • jnAccount : Neotrinston

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:29 AM

Aénex looked up at the tree and began his sight power. It was a large tree, so he had to check which branch the assassin was on. As soon as he found it, he ran up to the trunk and proceded to climb it. About halfway up, there was a flash of light and a white wolf had taken the place of Aénex' human forme, and he was into the branches of the tree. He managed to see the assassin through some of the branches. He jumped from branch to branch before he was just above the assassin. Aénex jumped down to their branch and whispered in their ear, "Someone's got detention." He took their shirt and tumbled back to the trunk with them.

#123 User is offline   Dark Heric 

• JN Devotee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Active Members
  • Neopets: hereicomenow
  • jnAccount : Hereicomenow

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:44 AM

Derek sat around, examining the surroundings. "Nothing to do right now." Bored, he fiddled with his power and shrunk a random tree.

#124 User is offline   Bjork 

• earth intruders
  • Neopets: trinston
  • jnAccount : Neotrinston

Posted 01 October 2011 - 01:13 AM

View PostDark Heric, on 01 October 2011 - 12:44 AM, said:

Derek sat around, examining the surroundings. "Nothing to do right now." Bored, he fiddled with his power and shrunk a tree, unaware of the fact that Aénex and the assassin were in that tree.

(We're out of the tree and I'm repeatedly punching him whilst rolling around with him on the ground. It's a typical fight scene, let's say that.)

#125 User is offline   Dark Heric 

• JN Devotee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Active Members
  • Neopets: hereicomenow
  • jnAccount : Hereicomenow

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:23 PM

((Oh, sorry. I read that they were still in the tree. Probably didn't understand. I will edit that, then put something in this post.))

Derek didn't notice much. "I get this feeling that there's something more important going on." He never was the most attentive person. He looked around, and unshrunk the tree he shrunk.

Share this topic:

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users