JN Boards: Menace Of All Beings - JN Boards

RP Rules

Welcome to Jellyneo's Roleplay forum. Here you can join other users in a wide variety of Roleplays. However, we ask that you follow a few simple rules:

1) You are only allowed to manage ONE RP at a time. Your other RP must be finished and locked before creating another.

2) You are only allowed to participate in FOUR RPs at a time. (Excluding the ONE you created.)

3) Each of your RP posts must be at least one paragraph long, consisting of 5 sentences of at least 5 words each. OOC comments do not count.

4) Please also peruse through our Roleplaying Rules topic for more details, which is pinned at the top of the forum.

5) If you do not follow the above, you will be warned. On your second warning, you will also be banned from posting on the RP forum for an indefinite period of time.
  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Menace Of All Beings A lone star. But much more than that.

#1 User is offline   Ronin Ezekiel 

• I am living with all my chao in the chao garden and hero and dar
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Active Members
  • Neopets: dingboy

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:44 PM

Menace of All Beings

Table of contents:

Plot
Rules
Consequences
form
RP players and their characters

Deep in the vast void of space, beyond all galaxies, a lone star lies in a cold, bitter abyss. This star is unknown to all other beings, earthly and extraterrestrial alike. But this star, by its appearance, looks like an ordinary star. But if you were to see it for yourself, you would be awestruck at its relentless power...

No one has ever seen or heard an origin as powerful, so superior, as this. Its power is breathtaking, awe-inspiring. One could write a book about its power, and it would never be finished. All beings on the earth, in the sea, and in the sky, could never contain this oddity...

But this is no ordinary star. This is a being so powerful, so menacing, so crushing, that it could destroy a planet with just a glance. This is something else. It is plotting the destruction of the earth at this very moment. It is planning out every step. It is scheming our doom. It longs and desires for the vermin of Earth to be exterminated...

But there is hope, no matter if the chances are 1 in 3, or 1 in 380,000,000. A small band of heroes, eons ago, sent this monstrosity to the far reaches of the cosmos, never to be seen again. Now, almost as if it were destined, a small group of friends have come together. They don't know it now, but they have unlimited potential. This small group of friends, together, will slay this fearsome beast, and they will be renowned throughout eternity, as the ones to do the impossible...

RULES:

Yes, as fun as it may sound, this role play HAS to have rules. I will list the rules.

1: Be nice to others. Don't unnecessarily hurt someone just because they did something wrong. If they DID do something wrong, either kindly criticize them, or report it to me. If they broke a rule, report it to me, and I will take swift action. Or I will deal with it by myself.
2: Don't take matters into your own hands. Like I said, if they broke a rule, I will deal with it. But if you deal with it without consulting me, they won't be the only guilty ones. This rule is really loose. By deal with it without consulting me, I mean that if you try to warn them by giving them a strike or something, they won't be the only guilty ones.
3: No godmodding. Bunnying without mine or someone else's permission will be dealt with.
4: Follow JNF rules, obviously.

CONSEQUENCES:

Like I said, I would make a consequences page in the table of contents. Here they are.

For breaking rule one, you will be firmly scolded. Nothing major.
For breaking rule two, you will be warned. If I have to warn you too much in the role play, I'm kicking you out. So you could be crossing thin ice at any time.
For breaking rule three, it will be the same as rule two.
For breaking rule four, you won't be getting a warning from me, but the moderators.

FORM
Name:
Appearance:
Hometown:
Other:
RPer:
(Note: When it says name, it's FULL name)
CHARACTERS AND THEIR ROLE PLAYERS

Name: Jonathan Cole
Weapon: Sniper Rifle. He only uses this when necessary.
Appearance: He has blue eyes, and a camouflage cape for better sniping capability. A scar is slashed through his right eye.
Hometown: Grandstone city
Other: He used to be able to be in fierce combat, as a soldier in the military, but a bullet wound to his leg prohibited his close-range combat abilities.
RPer: SuperChao

Name: Andy Barter
Weapon: Plain sword (with the exception of some jewels and a sun marking)
Appearance: A jacket with a cape with slight armour and armoured green shorts.
Hometown: Rosebloom Town
Other: Perfers science over non-reality, so he does not believe things like destructive stars, unless it is threatening earth. His sword was just given to Andy by some stranger thinking it won't harm anybody.
RPer: Surpreme Anti Meepit

Name: Aénex Makander
Weapon: (I take it we don't get magics, but do we get multiple weapons?) WhiteMetal(Or some sort of emtal that's white) one-handed longsword.
Appearance: Aénex has long white hair, held together with a few colourful beads at the end, which leaves a sort of spike ended ball. His eyes are a sort of golden shade and he is slightly tanned and tall, having a great body(Not fat but not thin, in the middle). He always wears a black undershirt topped with a white waistcoat and denim blue short jeans and light-beige sandals.
Hometown: Altuseed Town
Other: Aénex was always a wild child, but he cares for his friends and is always adventurous. His curiosity mostly gets the better of him. He's a very stealthy and mysterious person but tries to have fun. He does see the science side of things but mostly has a thing for the magical, mystical ways. He loves old stories, myths/legends and likes to tell alot of them.
RPer: Zhivago (That's me)

Name:Derek Smith
Weapon:A hunting knife with a handle decorated with bronze, as well as leather.
Appearance:He wears a tunic and blue jeans. He also wears a simple brown coat. He is a moderately tall man of decent build. He has thin, dark brown hair.
Hometown:Eastwind Village
Other:He almost never is away from his hunting dog, a friendly, brown hound, who is quite agile, and almost never disobeys Derek.
RPer:Hereicomenow(Heric)

HAVE FUN!

((Note: available Hometowns are:

Grandstone City
Rosebloom Town
Gateway Village
Firedrake City
Altuseed Town
Heltis City
Eastwind Village
Grindfire City))

#2 User is offline   Anti 

• JN Forum Stalker
  • PipPipPip
  • Neopets: *Shhh*
  • jnAccount : anti_evil_meepit

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:40 PM

Name: Andy Barter
Weapon: Plain sword (with the exception of some jewels and a sun marking)
Appearance: A jacket with a cape with slight armour and armoured green shorts.
Hometown: Rosebloom Town
Other: Perfers science over non-reality, so he does not believe things like destructive stars, unless it is threatening earth. His sword was just given to Andy by some stranger thinking it won't harm anybody.
RPer: Surpreme Anti Meepit

#3 User is offline   Ronin Ezekiel 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:52 PM

I like it. You're in. But you know, absolutely NO ONE knows about this being. So he doesn't know it exists. He has never seen even a glimpse. He has never heard it at all. He has never even felt it's heat. So right now, everything is going as normal. It will become evident later in the plot.

#4 User is offline   Tycho 

• I like minimalism and vinyl records
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members
  • Neopets: trinston
  • jnAccount : Neotrinston

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:10 AM

(I lvoe this. I'm Choosing Altuseed 'cause it sounds like a mythical kind of village.)

Name: Aénex Makander
Weapon: (I take it we don't get magics, but do we get multiple weapons?) WhiteMetal(Or some sort of emtal that's white) one-handed longsword.
Appearance: Aénex has long white hair, held together with a few colourful beads at the end, which leaves a sort of spike ended ball. His eyes are a sort of golden shade and he is slightly tanned and tall, having a great body(Not fat but not thin, in the middle). He always wears a black undershirt topped with a white waistcoat and denim blue short jeans and light-beige sandals.
Hometown: Altuseed Town
Other: Aénex was always a wild child, but he cares for his friends and is always adventurous. His curiosity mostly gets the better of him. He's a very stealthy and mysterious person but tries to have fun. He does see the science side of things but mostly has a thing for the magical, mystical ways. He loves old stories, myths/legends and likes to tell alot of them.
RPer: Zhivago (That's me)

#5 User is offline   Ronin Ezekiel 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 September 2011 - 12:31 PM

Good, Zhivago. I like it. You're in. But remember, NO one knows about it. So when the roleplay starts, they're just living their lives. By the way, when the role play starts, they will be in a field, just east of Grindfire City. Grandstone and Heltis are also surrounding the field.

#6 User is offline   Tycho 

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:24 AM

View PostSuperChao, on 06 September 2011 - 12:31 PM, said:

Good, Zhivago. I like it. You're in. But remember, NO one knows about it. So when the roleplay starts, they're just living their lives. By the way, when the role play starts, they will be in a field, just east of Grindfire City. Grandstone and Heltis are also surrounding the field.

Kei, and you don't need to scream/remind everyone that we don't even know if this star exists, I think we get it. And what sort of time is this set in?

#7 User is offline   Ronin Ezekiel 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:26 AM

It's present time. March 8, 2011.

#8 User is offline   Tycho 

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:29 AM

Alright. I was wondering wether this was medeivil or something. And do you get multiple weapons/magics? I imagine we do, though. I mean, the star and everything.

#9 User is offline   Ronin Ezekiel 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:42 PM

Later on, everyone will get their ultima weapon.

#10 User is offline   Dark Heric 

• JN Devotee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Neopets: hereicomenow
  • jnAccount : Hereicomenow

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:44 PM

Name:Derek Smith
Weapon:A hunting knife with a handle decorated with bronze, as well as leather.
Appearance:He wears a tunic and blue jeans. He also wears a simple brown coat. He is a moderately tall man of decent build. He has thin, dark brown hair.
Hometown:Eastwind Village
Other:He almost never is away from his hunting dog, a friendly, brown hound, who is quite agile, and almost never disobeys Derek.
RPer:Hereicomenow(Heric)

I am pretty sure I'm accepted.

#11 User is offline   Ronin Ezekiel 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:48 PM

Heric, you're my brother. of course you're not accepted! And FYI, just call me Chao. Don't call me Superchao. Don't call me Super. Call me chao. HERIC, do NOT call me brother. If you do, I will go up to you and slap you in the arm/face/rear.

#12 User is offline   Dark Heric 

• JN Devotee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Neopets: hereicomenow
  • jnAccount : Hereicomenow

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:00 PM

Okay, Wobblewheels! I won't call you brother. Except for now, Brother, because you misspelled my name!

#13 User is offline   Ronin Ezekiel 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:02 PM

You know, THAT was a typo.

#14 User is offline   Tycho 

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:08 AM

So...Um....When exactly do we start.

#15 User is offline   Ronin Ezekiel 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:44 AM

I guess we can start now, considering no one else is joining.

Let's start!

---

The story starts on a terrific day. The sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky. It was a perfect 82 degrees. A gentle breeze was blowing through the hair of the men in the field. Jonathan looked over at his comrades. "So, if we are gonna plan something for today, we'd better do it now. We've only 8 more hours to think of something," he chuckled.

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users