JN Boards: The Haunted Sky Queen - JN Boards

RP Rules

Welcome to Jellyneo's Roleplay forum. Here you can join other users in a wide variety of Roleplays. However, we ask that you follow a few simple rules:

1) You are only allowed to manage ONE RP at a time. Your other RP must be finished and locked before creating another.

2) You are only allowed to participate in FOUR RPs at a time. (Excluding the ONE you created.)

3) Each of your RP posts must be at least one paragraph long, consisting of 5 sentences of at least 5 words each. OOC comments do not count.

4) Please also peruse through our Roleplaying Rules topic for more details, which is pinned at the top of the forum.

5) If you do not follow the above, you will be warned. On your second warning, you will also be banned from posting on the RP forum for an indefinite period of time.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

The Haunted Sky Queen A role play with Meruth the Queen of all Mutant Korbat.

#1 User is offline   Luirio 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Neopets: Luirio22

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:11 AM

Ok so here's the plot, it start in the Haunted woods a young boy accompagned by his fairy Ixi get lost and after a few hours walking in the woods, he reached a old castle...not Hubrid nox castle but another one...it is called the Castle of the Haunted Sky queen a place were darkness is channel and were evil spread...this place is so much corrupted that any neopets (a side Fairies,) become a mutant and it's not because of Dr Sloh but because of Meruth the queen of the Mutant Korbat searching for some pathetic neopet to turn into Mutant like her her goal is spreading evil and fear outside of the haunted woods.

So this mean, any pet has to be a Mutant or a Fairy (Halloween and Zombie are considered in Meruth's side) i'll play the boy and the Ixi and i need someone to play Meruth she's an evil mutant korbat who can drink blood because she is a vampire but instead of turning other into vampire, she turned them into Mutant.

Of course there can be some blood but not too much (so this mean no splashing bloods all over the place. unless it's a blood balloon but i don't think it is appropriate.

#2 User is offline   lisauntie 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Neopets: lisauntie
  • jnAccount : lisauntie

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:59 AM

ooooh, i'm meruth, can i have a cute little zombie meepit as my sidekick ♥
that would be soo cool.
i love to be meruth because korbats are very cool, i think it's a funny RP-plot and it's all halloweenish and that's cool at this time of the year :pkin_lol:

#3 User is offline   Luirio 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Neopets: Luirio22

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:39 AM

Well only for pets who have a Master so Meruth cannot have a petpet but it's okay i'll start if you want ^^

#4 User is offline   lisauntie 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Neopets: lisauntie
  • jnAccount : lisauntie

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:53 AM

that's okay, but don't you need more participants? :pkin_wink:

#5 User is offline   Dark Heric 

• JN Devotee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Active Members
  • Neopets: hereicomenow
  • jnAccount : Hereicomenow

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:30 AM

I'm confused. You said Halloween and Zombie are Meruths side. Does that mean we can use one?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users