JN Boards: Darkness - JN Boards

RP Rules

Welcome to Jellyneo's Roleplay forum. Here you can join other users in a wide variety of Roleplays. However, we ask that you follow a few simple rules:

1) You are only allowed to manage ONE RP at a time. Your other RP must be finished and locked before creating another.

2) You are only allowed to participate in FOUR RPs at a time. (Excluding the ONE you created.)

3) Each of your RP posts must be at least one paragraph long, consisting of 5 sentences of at least 5 words each. OOC comments do not count.

4) Please also peruse through our Roleplaying Rules topic for more details, which is pinned at the top of the forum.

5) If you do not follow the above, you will be warned. On your second warning, you will also be banned from posting on the RP forum for an indefinite period of time.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Darkness Life is precious. So is death.

#1 User is offline   Bjork 

• cocoon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members
  • Neopets: trinston
  • jnAccount : Neotrinston

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:51 PM

Click! 'It was said that on the day of the Solar Eclipse that a number of people were sent to hospital in the first few minutes, receiving severe burns on their arms. The Solar Eclipse turned the Earth into a dark sphere as opposed to its' usual 50/50 light/dark tone. The whole world was mortally terrified in an hour of darkness, the people with the severe burns were drastically affected by the eclipse, left with a scar that would follow them forever. In ancient times, Solar Eclipses were seen as the, 'end of the world'. If this were true, an eclipse like this would mean much worse things. It may have been 5 years ago, but another Eclipse is yet to come. Scientists have approved that it will be much the same as that day. A major conspiracy may be on our hands, but nobody knows what it i-' The makeshift tape was stopped in mid play as the door to the living was knocked down. Rapid gunfire spread throughout the room as the person watching the tape had fled away, out of sight of the attackers.

In a brief summary of that, a few people(I.E. You) were severely burned on the day of a Solar Eclipse that engulfed the world in darkness/one side of the world was night, the other side was Solar Eclipse. It may truly be the end of the world and a group of strange people are tracking down the Burnt People and slowly hoping to kill them off(Guess who the protagonists are). That's basically it in a nutshell. ;D

Rules
All JNF Rules apply(Obviously).
There is absolutely no way you can get your burn marks off of you. NO. WAY.
Yes, you can be one of the Strange People, but you can only kill people if they or I approve.
If you want magic and/or weapons(As usual), you can't godmod/go overboard with the weapons/magic. No absolutely perfect weapons/magic for killing/harming people. It can't be extreme.
Elements for Magic are Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Wood(Grass/Plants), Light and Dark. You may have a maximum of TWO elements.
Have fun(Obviously).

Character Sheet
Name: (Self explanatory)
Appearance: (Physical)
Clothing: (Self explanatory)
Weapons/Magic: (Weapons, Magic, Both or None)
Burnt or Strange: (The Burnt People or the group of Strange People. No Neutrals)
Element: (From any of the choices, only if you chose Magic or Both for the above)
Wepaon(s): (Only if you chose Weapons or Both)
Personality: (What you're like, I.E. You might be quirky, serious, etc.)
Biology: (Basically History)

Accepted Characters
Name: Aénex Makander
Appearance: Tall(ish), tanned, gold(ish) eyes, long white hair(Down to waist), slim
Clothing: Grey undershirt, white waistcoat(Forgot what it was called. Meh), Black long trousers, grey sandals, some sort of threaded/island necklace(Meh).
Weapons/Magic: Both
Burnt or Strange: Burnt
Element: Light and Dark
Weapon(s): Bow 'n' Arrows, Longsword
Personality: Serious, Respectful, Caring(For friends), Mysterious, Sometimes Quiet, Creative.
Biology: Was one of the Burnt People ont he day of the Eclipse, when he was 14. He was unconscious during the time that he was in the hospital and had horrible dreams in that time. After the incident, Aénex moved to the countryside(Forestry aswell) where he slowly forgot that day, even with his burn there.

Name: Derek Anthon.
Appearance: He's slightly short for his age. He has murky brown eyes, and a light skin tone. He's slightly thinner than average. His hair is brown and somewhat short.
Clothing: He wears a white long-sleeved shirt and blue jeans, as well as white tennis shoes. He also wears brown fingerless gloves.
Weapons/Magic: He mainly fights with his fists, but can wield magic.
Burnt or Strange: Strange.
Element: He wields Fire and Air magic.
Personality: He is a mostly serious person, but is also a very paranoid person
Biology: He was terrified of the solar eclipse when he saw several people burned by the eclipse, and remembered that day. throughout the next few years, he had thought about it, and came to several beliefs that the people that were burned could have been possessed, or the 'burned' were infected with a deadly contagious disease, or possibly the burned were killers, planning to destroy cities, states, maybe even countries. All of his beliefs shared one thing, however. They all were not good. He then stepped out of his comfort zone, and took action, attempting to rally a few people to aid him in his 'heroic' quest. Some who didn't know much, or some who knew better, might say he was a type of leader of these strange people, but neither can be confirmed.

Name: Peril Harlin
Appearance: She has long brown hair, and has a light skin tone. She has dark blue eyes. She is 5-foot-8, and is rather slim.
Clothing: She wears a black leather jacket, and torn blue jeans.
Weapons/Magic: A chain gun, and sometimes uses dark magic.
Burnt or Strange: Strange
Element: Dark
Personality: She is just plain evil. She will destroy anything in her way to get what she wants. Even her own allies.
Biology: She used to be a regular teenage girl, but when she was sixteen, something happened to her that made her go berserk. She burned down her own house the day she was changed.

#2 User is offline   Dark Heric 

• JN Devotee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Active Members
  • Neopets: hereicomenow
  • jnAccount : Hereicomenow

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:06 PM

Zhivago, You created a roleplay! Sweet.

Name: Derek Anthon.
Appearance: He's slightly short for his age. He has murky brown eyes, and a light skin tone. He's slightly thinner than average. His hair is brown and somewhat short.
Clothing: He wears a white long-sleeved shirt and blue jeans, as well as white tennis shoes. He also wears brown fingerless gloves.
Weapons/Magic: He mainly fights with his fists, but can wield magic.
Burnt or Strange: Strange.
Element: He wields Fire and Air magic.
Personality: He is a mostly serious person, but is also a very paranoid person
Biology: He was terrified of the solar eclipse when he saw several people burned by the eclipse, and remembered that day. throughout the next few years, he had thought about it, and came to several beliefs that the people that were burned could have been possessed, or the 'burned' were infected with a deadly contagious disease, or possibly the burned were killers, planning to destroy cities, states, maybe even countries. All of his beliefs shared one thing, however. They all were not good. He then stepped out of his comfort zone, and took action, attempting to rally a few people to aid him in his 'heroic' quest. Some who didn't know much, or some who knew better, might say he was a type of leader of these strange people, but neither can be confirmed.

(You said history, so I will assume you meant relating to the eclipse and now. By the way, I would suggest you change the title for that section, because Biology is a science. the study of life/plants and animals to be exact.)

#3 User is offline   Bjork 

• cocoon

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:09 AM

(History also means life before the Eclipse. And I'm not accepting you because NO ONE knows about the Eclipse being the end of the world and such. It may or may not be.)

#4 User is offline   Dark Heric 

• JN Devotee
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:17 PM

((I can change it, if you want. I might also note he is paranoid, and he only believes that because of it. he couldn't truthfully say he was certain that was the case. I like the Idea of his paranoia, but I can change his belief to something else, instead.))

#5 User is offline   Bjork 

• cocoon

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:11 AM

View PostDark Heric, on 25 October 2011 - 03:17 PM, said:

((I can change it, if you want. I might also note he is paranoid, and he only believes that because of it. he couldn't truthfully say he was certain that was the case. I like the Idea of his paranoia, but I can change his belief to something else, instead.))

(Yes, change the belief please.)

#6 User is offline   Dark Heric 

• JN Devotee
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:20 AM

((I changed it. I hope that's acceptable.))

#7 User is offline   Bjork 

• cocoon

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:28 AM

(Okei, that's good, you're accepted.)

#8 User is offline   Ronin Ezekiel 

• I am living with all my chao in the chao garden and hero and dar
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Neopets: dingboy

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:33 PM

Name: Peril Harlin
Appearance: She has long brown hair, and has a light skin tone. She has dark blue eyes. She is 5-foot-8, and is rather slim.
Clothing: She wears a black leather jacket, and torn blue jeans.
Weapons/Magic: A chain gun, and sometimes uses dark magic.
Burnt or Strange: Strange
Element: Dark
Personality: She is just plain evil. She will destroy anything in her way to get what she wants. Even her own allies.
Biology: She used to be a regular teenage girl, but when she was sixteen, something happened to her that made her go berserk. She burned down her own house the day she was changed.

#9 User is offline   Bjork 

• cocoon

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:08 AM

(Okei, you're accepted. Though you should put in your height(tall, short)/(slim, opposite of slim).)

#10 User is offline   Ronin Ezekiel 

• I am living with all my chao in the chao garden and hero and dar
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Neopets: dingboy

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:06 AM

I put her height, Aenex. And, if it's okay with you, I'd like to talk in the first person. For example, instead of saying 'Her arm was gripped tightly' I'd say 'My arm was gripped tightly'. Is that okay?

#11 User is offline   Bjork 

• cocoon

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:15 AM

(I don't care as long as it's in book format.)

#12 User is offline   Dawn the Heliotrope Wizard 

• karkat = holden caulfield
  • jnAccount : dawnlilly

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:17 AM

I'm not nearly active on the forums enough to participate in a roleplay, but I have a question: Why is the History section titled Biology?

#13 User is offline   Bjork 

• cocoon

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:19 AM

View PostDawn the Heliotrope Wizard, on 30 October 2011 - 11:17 AM, said:

I'm not nearly active on the forums enough to participate in a roleplay, but I have a question: Why is the History section titled Biology?

(I called it what I felt like calling it. .3.)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users