JN Boards: The Opening Of The Gods - JN Boards

RP Rules

Welcome to Jellyneo's Roleplay forum. Here you can join other users in a wide variety of Roleplays. However, we ask that you follow a few simple rules:

1) You are only allowed to manage ONE RP at a time. Your other RP must be finished and locked before creating another.

2) You are only allowed to participate in FOUR RPs at a time. (Excluding the ONE you created.)

3) Each of your RP posts must be at least one paragraph long, consisting of 5 sentences of at least 5 words each. OOC comments do not count.

4) Please also peruse through our Roleplaying Rules topic for more details, which is pinned at the top of the forum.

5) If you do not follow the above, you will be warned. On your second warning, you will also be banned from posting on the RP forum for an indefinite period of time.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

The Opening Of The Gods THREE SLOTS LEFT! LET'S GO, GUYS!

#1 User is offline   Ronin Ezekiel 

• I am living with all my chao in the chao garden and hero and dar
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Active Members
  • Neopets: dingboy

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:42 PM

The Opening of the Gods.

The Opening of the Gods festival starts in 10 days. The Opening of the Gods is a time-old tradition in the humble town of Greenwood. The Opening of the Gods: One person is chosen by the Gods to climb Heaven's Door, and deliver the offering to the Temple in the Sky. After the offering is delivered, he paints his face in the dishes at the side of the archway inside. He first paints his face with blue, a symbol of wisdom. Then, red, symbolizing strength. Finally, green, a symbol of courage. Once that is finished, the hero comes back down to the town, and they celebrate this hero's glorious achievement.

However, the Dark Emperor, Ufarlan, wants to get hold of the secret in the Temple in the Sky. There, there is a force powerful enough to destroy an entire planet: The Essence of the Gods. This jewel, if placed in the Altar of Time, grants the placer two options: To either cleanse the land with a sacred light, or to overwealm it with evil. Ufarlan wishes to use it to dominate the world... or destroy it altogether.

The Spirits of the land have come to help these young heroes. The spirits will be there, and they've gone inside these heroes to allow transformation into these spirits. But, these spirits are also there to help these heroes in their quest.

These young heroes, meeting up later, will be fate. It will bring them to the top of Heaven's Door.

RULES:

I will list the rules. If you don't follow these rules, there will be consequences.

1: Book format only.
2: Follow all rules posted in the JN forums rules pages for role playing, and the site itself.
3: Please, don't take matters into your own hands. If someone is causing trouble, notify me, and I will deal with it.
4: Have fun! No, I'm serious. why else would you join this?

Form!:

Name:
Weapon:
Element: (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Light, and Dark.)
Spirit: (Snake, Shark, Monkey, Eagle, Elephant, and Wolf.)
Personality:
Description:
Played by:

Characters:

Name: Peril Harlin
Weapon: Magic Rod
Element: Wind
Spirit: Elephant
Personality: She is very kind, but never make her angry. She is very aggressive when angry, and will not hold back.
Played by: Ultimate Life Form

All right, I believe this is ready. GO! SPREAD THE WORD! SPREAD THE WORD!

((By the way, the characters don't meet up till a bit later.

Avaliable Spirits:

Eagle
Shark
Monkey))

#2 User is offline   Tycho 

• peel off the layers until we get to the core
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members
  • Neopets: trinston
  • jnAccount : Neotrinston

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:34 AM

(You only put Wolf ther ebecause you knew I would join. XD And I added appearance, because you must've forgotten it. :L)

Name: Aénex Makander
Weapon: Longsword, Bow 'n' arrows, Magic(:L)
Element: Light
Spirit: Wolf
Personality: Mysterious, caring(For his friends, obviously. :L), stealthy
Physical Appearance: Aénex has long, pure white hair that goes right down to his waist, secured near the bottom with a black bead(/The hair you would find on a Zoroark, but white and with a black bead.). He has gold-ish eyes and a somewhat tanned skin colour. He's tall-ish and slim, with a large scar near his right eye.
Clothing: Aénex usually wears a grey undershirt topped by a white waistcoat with black trousers and grey sandals. He also a threaded/island-ish necklace.
Description: Aénex always believed he was special. He always knew he had magic but never told anyone, as there was no one to tell. That's because he was bullied at school, no one liked him because he was an individual. As he got older, the bullying got worse. When it became to much to bear, Aénex left school and went to live on his own, near a forest in the countryside. He often visited Greenwood to get supplies and to take part in many of their traditional festivals.
Played by: Myself. :0

#3 User is offline   Ronin Ezekiel 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:56 AM

Physical Appearance: Aénex has long, pure white hair that goes right down to his waist, secured near the bottom with a black bead(/The hair you would find on a Zoroark, but white and with a black bead.). He has gold-ish eyes and a somewhat tanned skin colour. He's tall-ish and slim, with a large scar near his right eye.
Clothing: Aénex usually wears a grey undershirt topped by a white waistcoat with black trousers and grey sandals. He also a threaded/island-ish necklace.
Description: Aénex always believed he was special. He always knew he had magic but never told anyone, as there was no one to tell. That's because he was bullied at school, no one liked him because he was an individual. As he got older, the bullying got worse. When it became to much to bear, Aénex left school and went to live on his own, near a forest in the countryside. He often visited Greenwood to get supplies and to take part in many of their traditional festivals.

I got your form, and I bolded the ones I found problems with:

Weapon: I would prefer it if you had only one weapon. You may choose one of those, bu I would appreciate you having only one weapon.

Spirit: I already have wolf. I could change mine to elephant, or eagle. But if I don't, I would appreciate you taking one of the others. But, if you REALLY want wolf, I'll change mine to elephant.

Other than that: pretty good. I'll change my spirit to an elephant. And if you give your character one of those weapons, you're in. Very good, Zhivago.

#4 User is offline   Tycho 

• peel off the layers until we get to the core
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members
  • Neopets: trinston
  • jnAccount : Neotrinston

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:10 AM

View PostUltimate Life Form, on 30 October 2011 - 10:56 AM, said:

I got your form, and I bolded the ones I found problems with:

Weapon: I would prefer it if you had only one weapon. You may choose one of those, bu I would appreciate you having only one weapon.

Spirit: I already have wolf. I could change mine to elephant, or eagle. But if I don't, I would appreciate you taking one of the others. But, if you REALLY want wolf, I'll change mine to elephant.

Other than that: pretty good. I'll change my spirit to an elephant. And if you give your character one of those weapons, you're in. Very good, Zhivago.

None of the others are appealing. Wolf is good only for me. .3.
I'll just have Magic then.

#5 User is offline   Ronin Ezekiel 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:01 PM

That's why I changed my spirit to Elephant.

#6 User is offline   Dark Heric 

• JN Devotee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Neopets: hereicomenow
  • jnAccount : Hereicomenow

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:02 PM

Name:Derek Zenith
Weapon:Wields Water magic accessed through a tome he holds.
Element:Water
Spirit:Snake
Personality:Serious, Slightly paranoid, and often shy. He's also a nerd.
Description:Thick, black hair. He wears glasses. He wears a dark, black cloak just because he can. Under his cloak he wears a white shirt and Blue jeans. Features that aren't very noticeable is his slight build, and his running shoes.
Played by:Heric.

I may quit if another roleplay comes before it starts.

#7 User is offline   Ronin Ezekiel 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:24 PM

You are accepted, and it's acceptable that, if a role play comes up, you may abandon this one, and I will delete your character from existance.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users