JN Boards: Help Code My Layout? - JN Boards

Read!

To prevent unneeded strain on the wonderful graphic designers offering their services here at JN, we've put together some rules so that the designers are not overwhelmed or overworked.

If you do not follow these rules, you will be banned from this Graphics forum indefinitely. (Yes, we can restrict access to certain forums.)

1) You should only have one open request for a set/image at any given time.

2) You need to wait at least 2 full weeks before making any other request for the same graphic type. (For example, signatures, avatars, etc.)

3) Be sure to contact the designer for any corrections or things you'd like changed. They might have the .PSDs still on hand. ;)

4) If you have someone make your set, you MUST credit them in your signature! This is so other members can get a sampling of certain designers and their styles. (You need not credit yourself, though.)

5) If you do not see someone following these rules, please PM a moderator or administrator.

You also need to read: A Guide to Images, and The 10 Commandments of the Graphics Dept.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Help Code My Layout?

#1 User is offline   Dollface 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Neo Name: Dollface

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:08 PM

I have a thanksgiving one made but don't have time to code it. Could anyone please code it for me?

Please I would really love to use it.

This post has been edited by Dollface: 01 November 2011 - 03:33 PM

#2 User is offline   HarleKlown 

• JN Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Active Members

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:12 PM

Can I see the image? I don't know much coding but maybe I can help.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users