• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Frozen Account Question in regards to painted pets on a frozen account

#1 User is offline   Ocean 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:21 AM

If someone has an account that was frozen for playing games on side accounts and transferring points to their main, Does anyone know if neopets unpaint the pets still if they give back the main account? My sister's boyfriend's account was frozen for playing games on side accounts. He contacted neo and was told he could have one account back and he chose his main. But he has yet to get it back. My sister told him that neopets used to take half of what is in the bank and they unpaint the pets but I think they still do that. I mean, they must right?
He is just wondering if the pets will be unpainted.

thank you!

Edited to add: I think I put this in the wrong section, moderator, please move this if this is in the wrong section. I am sorry about that!

This post has been edited by Ocean: 30 November 2011 - 08:27 AM

#2 User is offline   User221 

• I post too much
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:01 AM

If he can check the ticket he could look at whether or not it was answered or not. He could of very well said main but if he didn't specify which account was his main it might not do anything (Neo does allow changing of mains from time to time...I think).

I've seen a few cases of them doing that. I've always understood it was either that or a chat infraction that barely goes over the edge into freezing. While I can't confirm the bank the pets should return being painted basic colors.

However that's been years ago. With the new staff changing their policies on the matter may change as well.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users