Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Sick To My Stomach Stolen

#1 User is offline   katieisme67 

• Neophyte
  • Pip

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:36 PM

I am just sick to my stomach. My account was hacked and my poogle stolen. My account is 6 1/2 years old. I sent in a ticket but I can not stand the wait (I know it might be a long wait) I've religiously collected Advent Calendar goodies and galleried them for these past years. Everything is PIN protected but nonetheless, I feel as though I have been punched in the gut. What can I do? Its foolish, I know, but I adore my pets and want them back! Especially my kidnapped poogle!!!! My neopet user name is katieisme67 and my missing poogle is Grand-Lethal.

Ugh, I feel like I swallowed a meepit.

HELP!

That is Grand Lethal separated by an underscore.

This post has been edited by katieisme67: 15 December 2011 - 01:37 PM

#2 User is offline   Joey the Jojo 

• STAND PROUD
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members
  • Neopets: krawky398
  • jnAccount : krawky398

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:46 PM

Ummmm... hello, I am Joey. Sorry to hear you were hacked... You might want to see a doctor about that possibly swallowed Meepit.

I'm not entirely sure where you should actually post this, since you weren't frozen or such... sorry.

Anyway, you still get the standard Welcome to JNF since you posted in the meet and greet. So welcome~

Best of luck, nonetheless.

#3 User is offline   katieisme67 

• Neophyte
  • Pip

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:07 PM

View PostJoey the Newtype, on 15 December 2011 - 01:46 PM, said:

Ummmm... hello, I am Joey. Sorry to hear you were hacked... You might want to see a doctor about that possibly swallowed Meepit.

I'm not entirely sure where you should actually post this, since you weren't frozen or such... sorry.

Anyway, you still get the standard Welcome to JNF since you posted in the meet and greet. So welcome~

Best of luck, nonetheless.

Thanks much for the greeting. I wasn't sure where to post it either, but it was my first post and I didn't expect much more that a pat on the back and an "aww, poor thing". Thanks for the welcome and the well wishes, Joey.

#4 User is offline   Bjork 

• cocoon
  • Neopets: trinston
  • jnAccount : Neotrinston

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:12 AM

View Postkatieisme67, on 15 December 2011 - 01:36 PM, said:

I am just sick to my stomach. My account was hacked and my poogle stolen. My account is 6 1/2 years old. I sent in a ticket but I can not stand the wait (I know it might be a long wait) I've religiously collected Advent Calendar goodies and galleried them for these past years. Everything is PIN protected but nonetheless, I feel as though I have been punched in the gut. What can I do? Its foolish, I know, but I adore my pets and want them back! Especially my kidnapped poogle!!!! My neopet user name is katieisme67 and my missing poogle is Grand-Lethal.

Ugh, I feel like I swallowed a meepit.

HELP!

That is Grand Lethal separated by an underscore.

Oooh, but coming to JN will make you all better. :0
So sorry you were hacked though, but the only thing you CAN do is wait 'till you get a reply. At best, they'll probably change your password or something. You might want to change your e-mail, etc. Just to be on the safe side.

Looking from the darkness. *Gives You A Christmas Light* Welcome to JN! Make sure you read the rules/FAQ and get to know your members! ;D I'm Zhi(vago) by the way. :0

#5 User is offline   KikoChan 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Neopets: kiko_xr_1_1

Posted 16 December 2011 - 12:32 PM

Sorry that happened to you, And welcome to JN :)

#6 User is offline   13germandames 

• JN Forum Stalker
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:39 PM

I looked Grand_Lethal up and it said: The owner of this Neopet has had their account frozen.
I searched your name on neopets and all that came up was a Snow Kougra: http://www.neopets.c...pet=katieisme67

#7 User is offline   katieisme67 

• Neophyte
  • Pip

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:46 PM

Thanks everyone for your comments. Yes, I reported my account for being hacked and it was frozen for my protection along with the account that received my stolen poogle. I've also started the process of unfreezing my account and getting my poogle back. I spent all day yesterday working on it. I was just relieved they froze my account and the account holding my poogle. From what I can find it will be at least six weeks before I get my main back. The snow kougra is on my secondary storage account. Thanks for checking up on me too. Nice to meet you all.

#8 User is offline   13germandames 

• JN Forum Stalker
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:08 PM

Ohh, okay! Hope you get your Poogle back!
Nice snow Kougra, by the way ^^

#9 User is offline   User221 

• I post too much

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:55 AM

Good luck and this sort of stuff happens a lot so just hang in there.

When you do create a ticket make sure to use as much reliable information as possible and use a working side account so you can check the status of the ticket.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users