• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Activating Pet Pet Park Account

#1 User is offline   mmmm 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:02 AM

when i go on my email to activate my petpet park account i click on the link and my browser just comes up blank with {"status":false,"field":"code"}, it does the same when i copy the link as well, does anyone know why this is? :(

#2 User is offline   Noir 

• JN Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired Staffers
  • Neo Name: Sonicblade128
  • Location:Outside the door to my happy place, rifling through my pockets for the keys.
  • jnAccount : noirthesable

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:44 PM

Hmm... that's odd. Do you have NoScript on? Have you tried a different browser?

If changing the browser doesn't work, try this:

Log onto Petpetpark.com, and click "Activate now" underneath your screenname at the top-right side of your screen (underneath "Not [Username]? Click here!) A little box should pop up saying something like "Activation E-mail sent!" as well as a bit of text saying how the link was resent, as well as a text box near the words "Enter your activation code below!" Keep that window open.

On a different window, open up your e-mail, look for the activation e-mail, and find the URL that you're supposed to copy. It should look something like:

http://www.petpetpark.com/account/activate?code=ABCDEFG&username=usernamehere&userId=lotsarandomcharactersandnumbershere

Of course, yours will look different. Look for the 7-ish character code that comes right after the "activate?code=" bit of the URL, but before the "&" (in the case above, it would be "ABCDEFG"). Copy that, paste it into that "Enter your activation code below!" box, and hit "submit".

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users