JN Boards: Frozen Account, I'd Like To Receive Some Info? - JN Boards

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Frozen Account, I'd Like To Receive Some Info?

#1 User is offline   Aithne 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Neo Name: Masterfranny
  • jnAccount : Aithne

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:08 PM

Hi, whoever forumer might happen on this post ^^

Please bear with me, this is such a long post...

A few days ago (on the 31st of December, actually) I tried logging into my account and found I had been frozen for 'cheating at flash games'.

Completely panicked, I sent a ticket, though I knew TNT was to be off until January the 3rd.

I went to read the rules again, then read all pages related to freezing on the editorials, then went on google and did some research on freezing, and read all JN editorials, too.

I m quite sure I've done nothing to get frozen, though of course I don't have proof of that (some sites say it's better to offer screenshots to prove stuff, but who gets screenshots while playing? I didn't even know one could cheat at flash games before I got frozen for doing that... sounds stupid, but I never did care too much about this stuff).

To be truthful, I suck at flash games (there are only 5 or 6 of them where I get 1k np), and it mistifies me about what could have caused me to 'cheat'.

Now, onto the actual reason I'm making this post. Through my search, I found a lot of people suggesting to mail directly some of the staff of TNT (also giving the mail addresses), some said to send tickets every week if you don't get an answer, some said to be patient and don't bother TNT too much otherwise you might get on their wrong side.

Also, the autoform for 'frozen' isn't active anymore. Even the link in this forum brings to the main ticket page on Neopets instead of to an actual form like the 'abuse' one does.

I really wish I could get my account back, especially since I devoted 6 years on slowly building money (I had finally hit 3 millions through patient playing, since I am not super fast and cannot restock, I lack luck for random events that give you good stuff, and I don't have anything worth to trade), but after so much reading, the positive response seems to be... well, nonexistent.

How many chances do I really have to even get an answer from TNT about my freezing? Is there a way I can gather up 'proof' of not having cheated if I don't even know what to search for? the address 'frozen@neopets.com' mail is still working or not? (b-because I sent a mail there, too, as an added inquiry about my frozen account).

I never received any sort of warning, nor have I ever been banned or frozen before in all the 6 years I've been on neopets (also, I do not battle in the dome, I don't go on the neoboards, and I usually don't even read the editorial, nor do I participate in any of the contests like beauty, poet, etc, nor do I spend money on neocash. But I did participate in a few plots, I completed a few maps and the Altador miniplot.) but the articles (and even a post on this same board) really make me feel afraid for the life of my pets.

I don't know if those who really cheat care for their pets or not, but I seriously love my Xweetok. I didn't even get to paint him Faerie with the PB I got from the Ruins Quest ;_; I feel like I have been cheated out now.

I really don't know what to do, but I don't really trust any of those 'what to do in case you've been frozen' guides all over the net, while I do trust Jellyneo.

Help, please?

I'm sorry for this long post, and if I've somehow messed up, feel free to send me a rabid Meepit...

#2 User is offline   User221 

• I post too much
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:33 PM

View PostAithne, on 07 January 2012 - 05:08 PM, said:

A few days ago (on the 31st of December, actually) I tried logging into my account and found I had been frozen for 'cheating at flash games'.

Completely panicked, I sent a ticket, though I knew TNT was to be off until January the 3rd.

The sooner you put in the ticket the 'more likely' they'll get to it quicker, not guaranteed though.

I went to read the rules again, then read all pages related to freezing on the editorials, then went on google and did some research on freezing, and read all JN editorials, too.

I m quite sure I've done nothing to get frozen, though of course I don't have proof of that (some sites say it's better to offer screenshots to prove stuff, but who gets screenshots while playing? I didn't even know one could cheat at flash games before I got frozen for doing that... sounds stupid, but I never did care too much about this stuff).

If you could think of the last games you've played and their scores it might help. Honestly with my cynicism and based with my knowledge of MMOs you could of been compromised but I'll rule that out for now.

Now, onto the actual reason I'm making this post. Through my search, I found a lot of people suggesting to mail directly some of the staff of TNT (also giving the mail addresses), some said to send tickets every week if you don't get an answer, some said to be patient and don't bother TNT too much otherwise you might get on their wrong side.

Most of their emails are like name482583523@support dash neopets dot com blah blah. The xxxxxxx@neopets.com are no longer valid.

Also, the autoform for 'frozen' isn't active anymore. Even the link in this forum brings to the main ticket page on Neopets instead of to an actual form like the 'abuse' one does.

The ticket system has no direct links to my knowledge except for probably specific articles and/or tickets.

How many chances do I really have to even get an answer from TNT about my freezing? Is there a way I can gather up 'proof' of not having cheated if I don't even know what to search for? the address 'frozen@neopets.com' mail is still working or not? (b-because I sent a mail there, too, as an added inquiry about my frozen account).

As for a specific number of chances not sure. 'However many they answer in 365 days from the time of freezing' is probably the best answer you will get. Never heard of that email but as far as I know it's disabled (and even if you did directly email staff they would 'auto-reply' asking to use a form. The only one that works is support@neopets.com but I believe that they've disabled incoming emails with the exception of replies to tickets. I would recommend dealing with tickets on a side account just so you know the replies got through.

I never received any sort of warning, nor have I ever been banned or frozen before in all the 6 years I've been on neopets (also, I do not battle in the dome, I don't go on the neoboards, and I usually don't even read the editorial, nor do I participate in any of the contests like beauty, poet, etc, nor do I spend money on neocash. But I did participate in a few plots, I completed a few maps and the Altador miniplot.) but the articles (and even a post on this same board) really make me feel afraid for the life of my pets.[/i]

They never warn for cheating, ever.

I don't know if those who really cheat care for their pets or not, but I seriously love my Xweetok. I didn't even get to paint him Faerie with the PB I got from the Ruins Quest ;_; I feel like I have been cheated out now.

That's the beauty of a server side system. Unfortunately everything belongs to them and you're leasing the right to the pets.

I really don't know what to do, but I don't really trust any of those 'what to do in case you've been frozen' guides all over the net, while I do trust Jellyneo.

Help, please?

I'm sorry for this long post, and if I've somehow messed up, feel free to send me a rabid Meepit...

I would gather up and any all important information you can just in case they can't verify that it's you.

#3 User is offline   Aithne 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Neo Name: Masterfranny
  • jnAccount : Aithne

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:26 AM

thank you for taking the time to answer me :)

(though I cannot access the ticket with my side account because it says I'm not allowed to view it).

#4 User is offline   User221 

• I post too much
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:02 AM

You have to create the ticket while logged on for it to be tied to a specific account.

You're welcome. :3

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users