JN Boards: Pokemon - Master Trainers - JN Boards

RP Rules

Welcome to Jellyneo's Roleplay forum. Here you can join other users in a wide variety of Roleplays. However, we ask that you follow a few simple rules:

1) You are only allowed to manage ONE RP at a time. Your other RP must be finished and locked before creating another.

2) You are only allowed to participate in FOUR RPs at a time. (Excluding the ONE you created.)

3) Each of your RP posts must be at least one paragraph long, consisting of 5 sentences of at least 5 words each. OOC comments do not count.

4) Please also peruse through our Roleplaying Rules topic for more details, which is pinned at the top of the forum.

5) If you do not follow the above, you will be warned. On your second warning, you will also be banned from posting on the RP forum for an indefinite period of time.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Pokemon - Master Trainers

#1 User is offline   Ronin Ezekiel 

• I am living with all my chao in the chao garden and hero and dar
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Active Members
  • Neo Name: dingboy

Posted 28 January 2012 - 12:19 AM

Pokemon - Master Trainers

Pokemon are strange, wonderful creatures. Many mysteries are related to pokemon, most of which we humans may never solve.

Pokemon live alongside humans, and they work and travel with them. There are people who travel with them just to battle. There are some who wish to harness Pokemon for their own evil gain.

Pokemon are our best friends.

---

Rules:

1: it's a given that you should follow JN rules.
2: If you have a problem with a fellow roleplayer, tell me through PM.
3: You may pick one lowest stage pokemon, Basculin, Plusle, or Minun to start with, and you will catch more throughout the roleplay.
4: Book format only.
5: Also, I get to choose when your pokemon evolves. If you think it's been too long since your pokemon has evolved, inform me through PM.
6: If you want, instead of picking something like Cleffa, Igglybuff, Azurill, Happiny, Wynaut or Pichu, you can pick Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Marill, Chansey, Wobbuffet or Pikachu as a starting pokemon. This, however, does NOT apply for Jynx, Mr. Mime, Sudowoodo, Snorlax, Mantine, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, Roselia, Chimecho, Ambipom, Lucario, Magmar or Electabuzz.
7: Phione is not allowed.
8: You roleplay as the trainers, not the pokemon. You get to choose the moves your pokemon uses, as long as they aren't too outrageous like Teddiursa using Flare Blitz. A Teddiursa using Slash isn't so bad.
9: Have fun! No, seriously. Why else would you join a roleplay?

Form

Name:
Roleplayer:
Hometown:
Other information:

Plot: Pretty much, it's a bunch of trainers who just got their first pokemon going on a journey. No world destruction or stuff.

Characters:

Name: Allen
Roleplayer: Caleb/Shadow/ULF/Chao
Starting Pokemon: Misdreavus
Hometown: Cerulean City
Other information: He wears a leather jacket and a red and white ball cap. He's very friendly, but won't usually back down from a fight.

Name: Amethyst
Roleplayer: Victini
Starting pokemon: Zorua( But if that is not fair Axew)
Hometown: Castelia City
Other information: She has long purplish-brown hair. She wears a green shirt with a blue bubble vest on top and shorts. She is a Tom boy. Her hair is pulled into a long ponytail. She has always wanted the legendary Victini.

Name: Regina
Roleplayer: Nikita/Dwight Schrute
Starting pokemon: Murkrow
Hometown: Goldenrod City
Other information: Regina has very long and wavy dark red hair. She wears a giant white sunhat, a black fur coat, a red shirt, jeans, and boots. She's very stubborn, and sometimes a bit snobby, but she can be really nice and she's very smart.

#2 User is offline   Catbug 

• sup
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members
  • Neo Name: Tacodog_13
  • jnAccount : Victini

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:56 AM

Name: Amethyst
Roleplayer: Victini
Starting pokemon: Zorua( But if that is not fair Axew)
Hometown: Castelia City
Other information: She has long purplish-brown hair. She wears a green shirt with a blue bubble vest on top and shorts. She is a Tom boy. Her hair is pulled into a long ponytail. She has always wanted the legendary Victini.

#3 User is offline   Ronin Ezekiel 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:40 PM

While I would rather you not have Zorua, If you really want it, you can choose Zorua. Other than that, it's good. You're in.

Another rule I forgot to put - If another trainer already has that pokemon, then no one can pick that pokemon.

You may also pick Castform as a starting pokemon.

#4 User is offline   Dana Scully 

• It's funnier in Enochian.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:22 PM

Name: Regina
Roleplayer: Nikita/Dwight Schrute
Starting pokemon: Murkrow
Hometown: Goldenrod City
Other information: Regina has very long and wavy dark red hair. She wears a giant white sunhat, a black fur coat, a red shirt, jeans, and boots. She's very stubborn, and sometimes a bit snobby, but she can be really nice and she's very smart.

#5 User is offline   Ronin Ezekiel 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:08 PM

Good job, Dwight. You're in.

#6 User is offline   Catbug 

• sup
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:21 PM

Here i will start with axew

#7 User is offline   Ronin Ezekiel 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:28 PM

If you pick Plusle or Minun, you have to pick one or the other. You can't have both.

If you really want to start, we can, considering we have enough characters. Any other characters joining can come across the other characters during the journey.

Let's start.

Allen left his home with the Misdreavus he caught a few days before. He waved goodbye and set out on his journey. "I'll have to come back and fight the Cerulean City Gym sometime later, for a badge. You ready, Misdreavus?" he asked the pokemon.

"Mis, Mis!" Misdreavus said confidently.

((By the way, when I take on a Gym Leader, you guys can take control of the Gym Leader while I'm fighting them. But wqhen you do so, I'll be the Gym Leader.))

#8 User is offline   Catbug 

• sup
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:25 AM

Amythest walked downtown with her axew. They were heading to buy a Castelia Cone. "Theres the stand!" They bolted to the stand. "Can we have 2 please?" She asked. The man handed her 2 Castelia Cones as she dumped some coins. "Thank you!" Then Amythest and Axew sat on a curb and started eating.

#9 User is offline   Dana Scully 

• It's funnier in Enochian.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:38 PM

Regina skipped out the door of her house, with her Murkrow sitting on her shoulder, and both of them ready to go on their journey.

She looked around Goldenrod City pondering her first stop. Of course, she chose the department store. She took the elevator to the top floor and got a lemonade for her Murkrow, who happily drank it.

#10 User is offline   Herobrine 

• No, no, no ladies and gentlemen this is my fear!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Neo Name: otterwick

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:22 AM

((I pray it's not too late to join!
Name: Angel
Roleplayer: Lizardheart
Starting pokemon: Zigzagoon
Hometown: Accumula Town
Other information: Angel is a girl with brown hair. She has always been fascinated with Pokemon. Her parents, however, were always afraid to let her have a Pokemon and to let her go off on a journey. It took convincing from the nurse at the Pokemon Center for Angel's parents to allow her to go. Angel received Zigzagoon as a gift from a mysterious traveler. Angel is very kind, but determined not to let anything bad happen to the world. ))

#11 User is offline   Ronin Ezekiel 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:22 PM

((Excellent!))

Allen and his Misdreavus headed towards Mt. Moon, prepared to go through and challenge the Pewter City gym. "I wonder what's inside Mt. Moon," he said.

"Misdreavus," his Misdreavus said curiously.

"Hm. Only one way to find out, right?" he asked.

"Mis!"

"Let's go then!" he said, heading through the cave door.

#12 User is offline   Herobrine 

• No, no, no ladies and gentlemen this is my fear!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Neo Name: otterwick

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:25 PM

((Wait, does this take place in Unova, Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto, or Kanto?))

#13 User is offline   Ronin Ezekiel 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:21 PM

((I'll find some way to join them. Apologies. I was hoping to join them in the first place... but I forgot. Sorry.))

Allen went inside Mt. Moon, and Misdreavus followed him. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a stranger suddenly appeared. "Don't say anything. Just take it," the man said, disappearing.

"Mis?" Misdreavus said.

"I don't know," Allen said. "Only one way to find out, eh?" he said, pressing a button. Suddenly, a portal appeared. Allen walked through the portal and Misdreavus followed. They wound up in Castelia, the portal closing behind them.

((Please don't take this as filler. It's my way of connecting them without much filler. And if it's okay with you, I would also like to do it with Regina and Angel. You don't need to do so, but I'm just asking.))

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users