• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Long Wait

#1 User is offline   Angelmoonlove 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:43 AM

How long should I wait before having an answer from TNT ? I send a ticket in the end of december and now I wait... My problem is that I can't login on my account and it tells me that I enter the wrong password...

Should I send a second ticket ?

Thanks.

#2 User is offline   User221 

• I post too much
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:57 AM

Did you submit the ticket on a side account so you can monitor it or checked spam folders?

#3 User is offline   Angelmoonlove 

• Neophyte
  • Pip

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:18 AM

Thanks for you reply.

I do not have a side account... And yes I looked in my spam folders. I do not know if I have to wait or send a new ticket ?

My account is still active and no one has touched (the same objects always in my gallery, the same stats of my neo...) but its always telling me that I enter the wrong password :cry:

Yesterday I said that nobody had hacked my account but today I look on my account and my avatar has changed and it's said that my last spotted is under one day ago :(

I send a ticket at the beginning of January and I have no reply from TNT... What should I do ?

#4 User is offline   User221 

• I post too much

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:36 AM

You could just create a side account and open a new ticket from there. Not sure what TNT would state at that point but eh.

#5 User is offline   Angelmoonlove 

• Neophyte
  • Pip

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:53 AM

Thank you for your reply ^^

The thing I find strange is that I can't login on my account since the end of December and just now things are changing on him...

If I create a side account what do I have to say in the ticket ? That I have already sent their a ticket. But since a month things have changed in my account and I can't said the same thing that I have said in my first ticket...

And why TNT answer not faster to the ticket that people send ? A lot of people have the same problem that me and we don't know what happend...

(sorry for my bad english :wacko: I'm french)

#6 User is offline   User221 

• I post too much

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:31 AM

As long as you remember the right information (email addresses, item codes) it should be fine. I wouldn't particularly reference the old ticket if you do choose to make a new one (the max wait time I've encountered was 3 months).

It's because these ticket systems go through tickets in a random order.

#7 User is offline   Angelmoonlove 

• Neophyte
  • Pip

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:53 AM

I creat a side account today. So what should I write in my new ticket ? and what of Issue Type must I select ?

Today I look for my account and someone has add items in my gallery :( I was hacked and TNT dit not reply me...

#8 User is offline   User221 

• I post too much

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:42 AM

Just to humorously add, people who've been hacked in MMOs have it worse. They can spot if they're actually online or not.

You've got two options. "Password / Account Access Help" or "Scammed?" I don't know which one is better.

#9 User is offline   Angelmoonlove 

• Neophyte
  • Pip

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:40 AM

Ok. I will probably return a ticket in section "Scammed"... anyway I have nothing to lose :(

I have a good account and I really do not want to lose everything. And I have a lutari and I do not want to lose it...

TNT should answer faster to the ticket when it's a problem with the account access. TNT is forced to answer to the ticket who everyone send ? And I have a hotmail address is that it is valid ?

#10 User is offline   User221 

• I post too much

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:13 PM

Random means that tickets will be answered not in the order they were received. I dislike such a system but everyone uses it now.

A good way to check the hotmail assuming it's the one your old account was on and currently your new one is to do a "I forgot username" request on it (assuming the system will let you do it). If you get the email then at least it works.

#11 User is offline   Angelmoonlove 

• Neophyte
  • Pip

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:35 AM

I just watched or is the advance of my tickets that I have send to TNT, and it tells me that I have not sent any ticket... When I get my ticket number, that tells me they are invalid...

What is the problem ?
I am really sick of TNT and its system :angry:

#12 User is offline   User221 

• I post too much

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:59 PM

You should of created the ticket while logged in to your side account. If it was sent without being logged on at all the ticket will not have an owner.

I don't quite get what you mean by the first sentence though.

#13 User is offline   Angelmoonlove 

• Neophyte
  • Pip

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:32 AM

Sorry I speak not good english :s I really sorry.

When I send my second ticket, I sent it when I was login on my side account but if I look in the Neopets Support Center in "my support", it's said me that I haven't send any ticket... And when I enter the number of my ticket it's said me that they are invalid...

The first ticket I have send, I send it without being logged.

I'll probably try again to send another ticket (anyway I have nothing to lose, the people who is on my account has changed my lutari to a kyrii and he has a lot of paintbrush, stamp and other rare items in my gallery :()

Yesterday I sent an email to TNT by asking that he freezes the account and this morning my account is frozen.

Now what must I do? TNT has not reply me (I have not received any mail in my inbox), should I send another email asking them to give me back the account or should I wait now ?

Sorry to annoy you with my problem. Thanks.

#14 User is offline   User221 

• I post too much

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:30 PM

I would select Frozen Accounts and explain the whole situation in the new ticket. Make sure to fill in any critical details or else it won't let you submit it.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users