13 replies to this topic

#1 Angelmoonlove

Angelmoonlove

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:43 AM

How long should I wait before having an answer from TNT ? I send a ticket in the end of december and now I wait... My problem is that I can't login on my account and it tells me that I enter the wrong password...

Should I send a second ticket ?

Thanks.

#2 User221

User221

I post too much

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:57 AM

Did you submit the ticket on a side account so you can monitor it or checked spam folders?

#3 Angelmoonlove

Angelmoonlove

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:18 AM

Thanks for you reply.

I do not have a side account... And yes I looked in my spam folders. I do not know if I have to wait or send a new ticket ?

My account is still active and no one has touched (the same objects always in my gallery, the same stats of my neo...) but its always telling me that I enter the wrong password :cry:

Yesterday I said that nobody had hacked my account but today I look on my account and my avatar has changed and it's said that my last spotted is under one day ago :(

I send a ticket at the beginning of January and I have no reply from TNT... What should I do ?

#4 User221

User221

I post too much

• Elite Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:36 AM

You could just create a side account and open a new ticket from there. Not sure what TNT would state at that point but eh.

#5 Angelmoonlove

Angelmoonlove

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:53 AM

Thank you for your reply ^^

The thing I find strange is that I can't login on my account since the end of December and just now things are changing on him...

If I create a side account what do I have to say in the ticket ? That I have already sent their a ticket. But since a month things have changed in my account and I can't said the same thing that I have said in my first ticket...

And why TNT answer not faster to the ticket that people send ? A lot of people have the same problem that me and we don't know what happend...

(sorry for my bad english :wacko: I'm french)

#6 User221

User221

I post too much

• Elite Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:31 AM

As long as you remember the right information (email addresses, item codes) it should be fine. I wouldn't particularly reference the old ticket if you do choose to make a new one (the max wait time I've encountered was 3 months).

It's because these ticket systems go through tickets in a random order.

#7 Angelmoonlove

Angelmoonlove

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:53 AM

I creat a side account today. So what should I write in my new ticket ? and what of Issue Type must I select ?

Today I look for my account and someone has add items in my gallery :( I was hacked and TNT dit not reply me...

#8 User221

User221

I post too much

• Elite Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:42 AM

Just to humorously add, people who've been hacked in MMOs have it worse. They can spot if they're actually online or not.

You've got two options. "Password / Account Access Help" or "Scammed?" I don't know which one is better.

#9 Angelmoonlove

Angelmoonlove

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:40 AM

Ok. I will probably return a ticket in section "Scammed"... anyway I have nothing to lose :(

I have a good account and I really do not want to lose everything. And I have a lutari and I do not want to lose it...

TNT should answer faster to the ticket when it's a problem with the account access. TNT is forced to answer to the ticket who everyone send ? And I have a hotmail address is that it is valid ?

#10 User221

User221

I post too much

• Elite Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:13 PM

Random means that tickets will be answered not in the order they were received. I dislike such a system but everyone uses it now.

A good way to check the hotmail assuming it's the one your old account was on and currently your new one is to do a "I forgot username" request on it (assuming the system will let you do it). If you get the email then at least it works.

#11 Angelmoonlove

Angelmoonlove

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:35 AM

I just watched or is the advance of my tickets that I have send to TNT, and it tells me that I have not sent any ticket... When I get my ticket number, that tells me they are invalid...

What is the problem ?
I am really sick of TNT and its system :angry:

#12 User221

User221

I post too much

• Elite Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:59 PM

You should of created the ticket while logged in to your side account. If it was sent without being logged on at all the ticket will not have an owner.

I don't quite get what you mean by the first sentence though.

#13 Angelmoonlove

Angelmoonlove

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:32 AM

Sorry I speak not good english :s I really sorry.

When I send my second ticket, I sent it when I was login on my side account but if I look in the Neopets Support Center in "my support", it's said me that I haven't send any ticket... And when I enter the number of my ticket it's said me that they are invalid...

The first ticket I have send, I send it without being logged.

I'll probably try again to send another ticket (anyway I have nothing to lose, the people who is on my account has changed my lutari to a kyrii and he has a lot of paintbrush, stamp and other rare items in my gallery :()

Yesterday I sent an email to TNT by asking that he freezes the account and this morning my account is frozen.

Now what must I do? TNT has not reply me (I have not received any mail in my inbox), should I send another email asking them to give me back the account or should I wait now ?

Sorry to annoy you with my problem. Thanks.

#14 User221

User221

I post too much

• Elite Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:30 PM

I would select Frozen Accounts and explain the whole situation in the new ticket. Make sure to fill in any critical details or else it won't let you submit it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users