• This topic is locked

Jn Book Checklist Request Entity Too Large Error

#1 User is offline   ladylazarus 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Neo Name: eccentriclove16_4

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:47 PM

The only goal I currently have on Neopets is to earn The Neopian Book Award for my jubjub who has currently read 2,121 books. When I try to access the book checklist it gives me a Request Entity Too Large Error. Is there a solution to this? If not, does anyone knonw another way I can earn the book award without access to the book checklist? I was really depending on it.

#2 User is offline   Nynex 

• (9:56:36 PM) Dave: come on Nynex, back to the bedroom for more
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired Staffers
  • jnAccount : nynex

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:52 PM

as stated on our site faq

The book checklist doesn't work! I get an error every time!
(We're putting this question near the top so more people will see it.) The source code for the books read page now has a ton of style="border:1px solid black;" The more books your pet has read, the more times this shows up, and basically, there's a point where our system can't process the extraneous code anymore, so it comes back with an "Entity Too Large" error. You can try pasting the source code into Notepad or a word document and replacing all style="border:1px solid black;" with nothing (not even a blank space, just nothing). Next, trim off the header/footer (i.e., only keep the code after "<b>Books Read</b>" and before "<div id='ad-300x250Div-btfWrapper'"). Then input the reduced code to make your checklist. We have told The Neopets Team about this and hope they can help us with it.

The error is on Neo's end, we can't really do anything about it. ): There is just too much code to process. We have asked them to trim it down, but they haven't done so yet ):

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users