They aren't really majikal it's just a name. Omg but welcome to Majikal Graphics! This is my second stand(you might remember my joint-stand with Layton) and should have a wider range of things than last time. Anyways, I use MS Paint(for sprite work), GIMP(for editing hand drawn work) and Picnik(for editing photos, but only 'till April. DX)
- Follow the JN rules.
- Give credit whenever you use your graphic, anywhere.
- When providing me images, make sure they're high quality.
- I can do custom spriting, but they aren't very good.
- With photography, I'm limited to my home, so try and make my job easy.
- Use the form(something I can't stress enough).
- I'll get to your request eventually, but give me a reminder if I haven't gotten back to you in a week.
Please do not use the examples above as they have not been made for you.
[b]Recolour/Colour Swap[/b] First Sprite: Other Sprites: (Colour Swaps only) ReColour Scheme: (Recolours only) Additional Info:
[b]Trainer Sprite[/b] Base Sprite: Physcial Appearance: Clothing Scheme: Colour Scheme: Additonal Info:
[b]Photo[/b] Image Of: Text: (If any) Font: (Optional) Colour Scheme: Effects: Additional Info:
My Personal List Of Requests