• This topic is locked

How Long Is Too Long?

#1 User is offline   Koudelka 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Neo Name: togepiforever

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:36 PM

How long is too long to wait for a reply about your account being frozen?

It looked like my account got hacked on the 19th January. When I tried to log in I just got a page telling me that I was frozen, and that they couldn't tell me why due to "potentially suspicious activities".

No problem, I figured, it was good of them to be looking after my account like that, though I wasn't worried, because even if a hacker did get in, they would still have to get past my PIN as well. So I contacted neopets with some details from a list I keep about my account.

A month passed with nothing in my e-mail box from neopets, so around the 28th I sent another one. I'm planning on sending another at the end of March.

Does anybody know how long it takes for them to reply? I feel that even a month is pretty bad =/ I also don't like getting a ticket support number when I can't even use it because you have to be logged in to even see them.

#2 User is offline   User221 

• I post too much
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:36 AM

100 days. No joke I've had tickets take that long before they're answered.

If you haven't browsed this forum much when you do create a new ticket I highly urge to do so while logged on an active side account. This allows you to track its status (like Need More Info).

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users