JN Boards: For All The Plushie Lovers! - JN Boards

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

For All The Plushie Lovers! I'm sure all plushie collectors would appreciate...

#1 User is offline   Midnightsky 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Neopets: r_crystal41494
  • jnAccount : nymeria

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:49 AM

I, like many people, adore the many plushies of Neopia and plan on trying my best to collect all of them eventually ( even if it kills me like I think it might). However, I find it increasingly hard to keep track of which ones I have and which ones I need. There is a special category for plushies and you can search for them by price, rarity, etc., but you still have to manually check to see if you have them. I propose a tool where we can check off which plushies we have (as I think a tool like the gourmet foods tracker for plushies would be too hard. Most people don't keep all of their plushies in 1 place.) and then it shows us which plushies we need to collect. Simple and majorly helpful seeing as how there are thousands of plushies and this is the only site I know that lists every one.

#2 User is offline   Grog 

• Your angry eyebrows are making everything you say terrifying.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired Staffers
  • jnAccount : Grog

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:47 AM

You can do that (manually) with Item Database Wishlists.

#3 User is offline   Dave 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Management
  • jnAccount : dave

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:39 PM

Yep, that's what our wishlists are for. :) A tool like the book and gourmet checklists would not work since plushies do not have any sort of formal page listing all of the plushies you have. (Books have a page for each pet, same with gourmet.)

What you can do you start off with is make a wishlist with all the plushies, then delete the ones you already have. Just keep an eye out on the Newest Items page every week or so to catch any newly released plushies to add.

#4 User is offline   Midnightsky 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Neopets: r_crystal41494
  • jnAccount : nymeria

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:06 AM

Hmm, alrighty. I'll have to get started on that now, then. :)

#5 User is offline   gustavohdh 

• JN Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Active Members
  • Neopets: gustavohdh
  • jnAccount : gustavohdh

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:05 PM

View PostDave, on 13 March 2012 - 02:39 PM, said:

Yep, that's what our wishlists are for. :) A tool like the book and gourmet checklists would not work since plushies do not have any sort of formal page listing all of the plushies you have. (Books have a page for each pet, same with gourmet.)

What you can do you start off with is make a wishlist with all the plushies, then delete the ones you already have. Just keep an eye out on the Newest Items page every week or so to catch any newly released plushies to add.

Has a gallery! :P It would be nice if there was a "Gallery Checklist Tool", but I believe it would be very hard to do! Maybe for the new Item DB! :D

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users