• This topic is locked

How Long For A Message From Neopets My account has been frozen

#1 User is offline   jigglyjelly 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Neopets: keepingupwithlex

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:10 AM

I couldn't get into my acct on Wedsnday. Everything was fine Tuesday. My password wouldn't work, although I hadn't changed it.
I sent in two tickets and no response. I see today my acct has been frozen although yesterday everything looked fine from what I could see.

Today frozen, but no mail or response from neopets. I've got so much time and money invested in my account that i'm sick over this.

How long does it take them to at least acknowledge you sent in a ticket/mail? Will they ever let me know anything?

#2 User is offline   Grog 

• Your angry eyebrows are making everything you say terrifying.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired Staffers
  • jnAccount : Grog

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:16 PM

If you used a side account to submit your ticket, you can review the status of your ticket from there. If you didn't, you'll have to wait until something happens to receive an email (I am not certain about this, and would love to be corrected by someone who knows).

As for how long you may have to wait, it could be a while. I myself am currently on day 73 waiting for a response about my frozen account :(

#3 User is offline   User221 

• I post too much
  • Group: Elite Members

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:49 PM

(I am not certain about this, and would love to be corrected by someone who knows).

As far as I know they do send emails if the ticket's status is changed to Closed. Whether or not they send an email for when it is changed to Need More Info (for verification) I'd like someone to clarify because I never got that. Tickets will not get an email when changed to Solution Suggested explicitly since it is implied when the ticket is answered. There used to be an option for whether or not updates are emailed but it no longer seems to be present.

Based on my overzealous posting on this forum I don't recall anyone claiming that they got a email for when it changed to Work in Progress. I could of sworn that one of my bugged tickets was assigned this (the ticket itself was totally blank since I was using the direct email address) and I didn't get an email signaling the change.

With that said good luck with it.

#4 User is offline   jigglyjelly 

• Neophyte
  • Pip

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:50 AM

I want to thank the posters. I submitted a ticket on my side, the day I wrote the original post and never got any kind of acknowledement form tnt. I've been so depressed over this, so I apologize if I disappeared.

I just don't get why they can't even say they got my tickets or not. I don't even know if it was tnt that froze my acct or if it was scammed and the scammer did.

Thank you, all.

#5 User is offline   User221 

• I post too much
  • Group: Elite Members

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:03 AM

As long as you can check the ticket's status then you know if they'll ever work on it. They don't use the work in progress status so it's going to be either open or solution suggested (if need more info but I don't know) so it's just best to keep watch on it.

If you can log into your account then it'll tell you why you're frozen. If you cannot log into it it's likely it was taken over by a person with malicious intent.

Eh, TNT has never been known to have the best customer service. At least this system is slightly better but it does have its disadvantages. The old system was strictly email based even to the point where some staff have been known to reply to the wrong rebuttal. On the bright side that system is worlds faster than this one. I also note that someone who has never used these ticket systems get a longer queue than frequent users and that sometimes these tickets are answered randomly.

#6 User is offline   jigglyjelly 

• Neophyte
  • Pip

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:34 AM

I did get a reply to one of my tickets. I was told to stop making tickets and that they will get around to figuring out what's going on. As time goes by, I don't think it will matter to me, since all this was so unfair.

I've just realized the money that I would have spent on all the events since March 13 in the Mall and I've saved a bundle. That includes my kids who have accounts, too.

I have no desire to play a side, as meamwockie was my heart.

Good luck to all of you.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users