JN Boards: Which Team Will You Join For The Seventh Altador Cup? - JN Boards

Let the games begin!

Ready for this year's Altador Cup!? Which team will you be joining? Which games are you playing? What's your latest score? Did you break a thousand wins yet? (:o) Share all of this and more, right here in our Altador Cup forum! If you don't have an account, sign up!

Please remember to follow all rules! All posts must contain 5 words minimum and respect the other forum members! We will be moderating this forum quite heavily with the added traffic. ;)

Make sure you look over all of the OPEN topics before making your own to see if someone already is talking about what you want to talk about. This is not the Neoboards. We like it more civilized. ;)

You can also use this forum to get some help with the Altador Mini-Plot as well. ;)
  • (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Which Team Will You Join For The Seventh Altador Cup?

Poll: Which Team Will You Join For The Seventh Altador Cup? (60 member(s) have cast votes)

Which team?

1. Altador (1 votes [1.67%])

Percentage of vote: 1.67%

2. Brightvale (2 votes [3.33%])

Percentage of vote: 3.33%

3. Darigan Citadel (5 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

4. Faerieland (2 votes [3.33%])

5. Haunted Woods (5 votes [8.33%])

6. Kiko Lake (2 votes [3.33%])

7. Krawk Island (5 votes [8.33%])

8. Kreludor (3 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

9. Lost Desert (6 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

10. One of the teams below ↓ (29 votes [48.33%])

Percentage of vote: 48.33%

Which team, continued?

1. One of the teams above ↑ (28 votes [46.67%])

Percentage of vote: 46.67%

2. Maraqua (7 votes [11.67%])

Percentage of vote: 11.67%

3. Meridell (9 votes [15.00%])

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

4. Moltara (1 votes [1.67%])

5. Mystery Island (2 votes [3.33%])

6. Roo Island (1 votes [1.67%])

7. Shenkuu (9 votes [15.00%])

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

8. Terror Mountain (2 votes [3.33%])

9. Tyrannia (1 votes [1.67%])

10. Virtupets (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote

#31 User is offline   Moogi 

• -I have an army!- We have a Hulk.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members
  • Neo Name: morgib__93

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:53 AM

View PostXana DiLanche, on 03 April 2012 - 09:38 AM, said:

View PostRuko Yokune, on 02 April 2012 - 07:22 PM, said:

I'm going with Shenkuu, like always, that is unless if a member of the team that is not Larcy Phu is kicked off (Heaven forbid kicking either Mirsha or Foltaggio off. Mirsha Grelinek nee Fonnet is a very popular team captain, and I can't see Mirsha playing Yooyuball without Foltaggio Grelinek, in my canon, at least, seeing as I made her someone who is a Nervous Wreck about him), or if Kreludor at least gets Vignacio back even though we all know that Derlyn Fonnet is superior to Mirsha Grelinek imo.I admit that, as much as I love Xila Kitae, her replacement is the only Ruki in the cup, so I find her coming back highly unlikely unless if they remove the excess Grundos *cough*Larcy Phu and Zayle Sufhaux*cough*, and if they get a Ruki on some other team. xP

I completely agree with this. If anything, nobody really likes Larcy Phu. XD Mirsha and Folty is just 2 members that I would refuse to see leave SK. Foltaggio is my #1 goal scorer, and usually Mirsha right behind him.

Here, this is the goals added up from the AC 3 to the AC 6 for MY stats:
Foltaggio: 4,474
Mirsha: 2,569
Antola: 567
Larcy: 522
(saves by) Xana: 956

So, just by looking at that it's easy to tell I don't like scoring with Antola and Larcy. Larcy's just bleh, and I think Antola's the slowest player out there. As I said on my last post, I will join SK, but I just might not if Foltaggio, Mirsha, or Xana Gets kicked from the team.

If anything... during AC III, it was probably just me, but I loathed using Larcy because he just felt really slow to use for some reason. I've been fine with Antola every year... then again, I didn't pay much attention to speed or anything of characters this year. All I know is that Anty is supposed to have speed as a strength. xD

And even then, maybe it's just how I ended up playing new Yooyuball, or maybe I do strongly prefer Antola that much even though I play 2+2, but my goal results were different than mine from previous years:

Mirsha: 706
Foltaggio: 166
Antola: 255
Larcy: 136
(saves) Xana: 246

In order I usually go Mirsha>Foltaggio>Antola>Larcy, but this year I ended up Mirsha>Antola>Foltaggio>Larcy. xP

Eh... bottom line is, if someone other than Larcy and is especially Antola gets the boot, I might go join Kreludor or something, to be honest. xD

#32 User is offline   Korra 

• JN Loyalist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Active Members
  • Neo Name: Doctor_Marie
  • jnAccount : DerlynFonnet

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:55 PM

View PostMoogi, on 03 April 2012 - 11:53 AM, said:

View PostXana DiLanche, on 03 April 2012 - 09:38 AM, said:

View PostRuko Yokune, on 02 April 2012 - 07:22 PM, said:

I'm going with Shenkuu, like always, that is unless if a member of the team that is not Larcy Phu is kicked off (Heaven forbid kicking either Mirsha or Foltaggio off. Mirsha Grelinek nee Fonnet is a very popular team captain, and I can't see Mirsha playing Yooyuball without Foltaggio Grelinek, in my canon, at least, seeing as I made her someone who is a Nervous Wreck about him), or if Kreludor at least gets Vignacio back even though we all know that Derlyn Fonnet is superior to Mirsha Grelinek imo.I admit that, as much as I love Xila Kitae, her replacement is the only Ruki in the cup, so I find her coming back highly unlikely unless if they remove the excess Grundos *cough*Larcy Phu and Zayle Sufhaux*cough*, and if they get a Ruki on some other team. xP

I completely agree with this. If anything, nobody really likes Larcy Phu. XD Mirsha and Folty is just 2 members that I would refuse to see leave SK. Foltaggio is my #1 goal scorer, and usually Mirsha right behind him.

Here, this is the goals added up from the AC 3 to the AC 6 for MY stats:
Foltaggio: 4,474
Mirsha: 2,569
Antola: 567
Larcy: 522
(saves by) Xana: 956

So, just by looking at that it's easy to tell I don't like scoring with Antola and Larcy. Larcy's just bleh, and I think Antola's the slowest player out there. As I said on my last post, I will join SK, but I just might not if Foltaggio, Mirsha, or Xana Gets kicked from the team.

If anything... during AC III, it was probably just me, but I loathed using Larcy because he just felt really slow to use for some reason. I've been fine with Antola every year... then again, I didn't pay much attention to speed or anything of characters this year. All I know is that Anty is supposed to have speed as a strength. xD

And even then, maybe it's just how I ended up playing new Yooyuball, or maybe I do strongly prefer Antola that much even though I play 2+2, but my goal results were different than mine from previous years:

Mirsha: 706
Foltaggio: 166
Antola: 255
Larcy: 136
(saves) Xana: 246

In order I usually go Mirsha>Foltaggio>Antola>Larcy, but this year I ended up Mirsha>Antola>Foltaggio>Larcy. xP

Eh... bottom line is, if someone other than Larcy and is especially Antola gets the boot, I might go join Kreludor or something, to be honest. xD

I ...don't care about speed when it comes to players. Normally it would be Mirsha>Foltaggio>Antola=Larcy with Antola and Larcy not doing anything (based on my last AC, ACIII, before my long hiatus, which I thought was after ACIV).

View PostMoogi, on 03 April 2012 - 11:53 AM, said:

If I felt like being redundant, I'd state what I'd do in a similar situation. xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#33 User is offline   Excelnaota 

• JN Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Neo Name: ...

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:07 AM

I'm retiring to a smaller team this year - playing for DC takes years away from your health. :o

#34 User is offline   HarleKlown 

• JN Regular
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:12 PM

Haunted Woods FTW~! :K It's epic using a zombie to chase down Yooyus. :3

#35 User is offline   Kuzuryuu 

• SHSL Fancy Suit
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:07 AM

*high fives Harlequin*

Haunted Woods FTW!

#36 User is offline   john21 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • jnAccount : john21

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:27 AM

I'm Meridell for maybe the 3rd time?

Don't know why but I like Meridell somehow :)
The Altador Cup is my favorite time of the year

#37 User is offline   Speriend Hwillin 

• JN Forum Stalker
  • PipPipPip
  • Neo Name: speriend_the_2nd
  • jnAccount : speriend

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:20 AM

I'm going to join Haunted Woods. :o

I still remember, my first team was TM (in AC I). DC beat them, and I switched to MD. DC beat them as well, so I joined DC. They won their match, but I saw that HW had gotten more points in their semi-final match. I switched to them, and I was part of the first winning team.

I've joined their team ever since.

Granted, I barely did anything, but there's my story. :P

#38 User is offline   Korra 

• JN Loyalist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:43 PM

View PostSperiend Hwillin, on 09 April 2012 - 11:20 AM, said:

I'm going to join Haunted Woods. :o

I still remember, my first team was TM (in AC I). DC beat them, and I switched to MD. DC beat them as well, so I joined DC. They won their match, but I saw that HW had gotten more points in their semi-final match. I switched to them, and I was part of the first winning team.

I've joined their team ever since.

Granted, I barely did anything, but there's my story. :P

...I remember doing something like that on an account that had joined DC at the beginning of a match when I found out JN liked HW. xDDDD

*still gonna support Shenkuu unless TNT is stupid*

#39 User is offline   Dark Heric 

• JN Devotee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Neo Name: hereicomenow
  • jnAccount : Hereicomenow

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:15 PM

I don't know, yet. If I had to swear to one right now, Terror mountain. I'm thinking of using a different team this year, though.

#40 User is offline   Korra 

• JN Loyalist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

Great, now I'm having that feeling that's telling me that I really should join Kreludor no matter what. *sigh*

...I dunno what to do.

Meh. I guess I'll wait until the AC. Now, I'm going to say that, unless if Larcy is removed, I'm joining Kreludor, mostly because I obsess over Derlyn. -_-

But I'm really in an undecided mood at this post. I say it's too early to make a call, as I'm jumping between Kreludor and Shenkuu at the moment. (Earlier posts on this thread had Shenkuu as the team I'd join, and this post has Kreludor. It just depends on my mood that I'm feeling.)

The only reason why I feel so conflicted is because I was with Shenkuu for a few years, and when I feel like I wanna change, I decide on Kreludor, due to my extreme fangirling of Derlyn. Yet I have similar (yet less extreme) feelings for Mirsha, but yet other times I don't wanna leave, in fear that I'd regret that choice.

Ugh, why does it sound like I'm in a love triangle is it so hard to chose between my two favorite team captains?! *sigh*

In the end, Gnorbus are awesome the only thing about the team I'm supporting that is set in stone is that it's either Shenkuu or Kreludor. I dunno which one at this point. But it's either one of those two.

#41 User is offline   Mika says 

• i miss this
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Neo Name: tombolababy100
  • jnAccount : primisole123

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:51 PM

I'm joining Krawk Island again because I just love it ever since two years ago (was it three years?).
I'm sad to see that not many people want to support KI again though...

#42 User is offline   Haduo Oni 

• Boo.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Neo Name: shoyruhadouken
  • jnAccount : thev2

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:23 AM

Poor Larcy, he's unappreciated. :'( (then again, he's my top player as I used 3+1)

Always joining Shenkuu, so unless they were to sit out of the cup unexpectedly, then I'll join ...

-Moltara (for sister)
-Terror Mountain (I look like a supporter)
-Meridell (for Tech)
-Haunted Woods (also look like a supporter)
-Krawk Island (old NeoHome!)

#43 User is offline   Rad Shad 

• Majestic Butterfly
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Neo Name: shadowaura256
  • jnAccount : shadowaura256

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:39 PM

I'll join Darigan citadel and play a little bit, as I really like DC in general, but in my imagination I'll be with Team Jelly World.

#44 User is offline   ImpossibleCarl 

• JN Devotee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Neo Name: neofan_a54
  • Location:That place full of treehouses and spanish-speaking people. Also known as Brazil.
  • jnAccount : Impossible_Carl69

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:08 AM

I'll join Meridell as always, I love my teammates, also, I guess we're getting stronger.

Psst, if you want to join Jelly World, wait until the end of the cup, we'll have a surprise for you on the Neoboards ;)

#45 User is offline   Clouds 

• Oracle
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired Staffers
  • jnAccount : the_cloudy_sky

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:52 AM

You can now show your support for your favourite team with these new AC emoticons: :terrormountain: As always, balance is key; don't put too many of these in your posts!

Share this topic:

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users