JN Boards: Which Ac Players Would You Like To See Gone/switched/returned And Ranting Thread - JN Boards

Lots going on in Altador!

http://www.jellyneo.net/images/jn/forum_link_altadorcup.png http://www.jellyneo.net/images/jn/forum_link_altadorplot.png

Altador Cup IX has come to a close. Getting ready for next year already? Who do you think will take the next Cup?

You may also use this forum to get help with the Altador Mini-Plot if that dang Vaeolus just won't cooperate.
  • (11 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Which Ac Players Would You Like To See Gone/switched/returned And Ranting Thread Rant time!

#1 User is offline   Floran 

• I post too much
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:23 PM

We are getting so close to the 7th Altador Cup! So, I wanted to know, what AC players would you like gone from the game? Which players would you like to switch teams? And which players do you want to return?

For me, I just don't like Antola, I hope to see her gone. But if she is still around I won't complain that much. I'd switch her, or even the team captain for Elon though. /shot

#2 User is offline   Clouds 

• Oracle
  • Group: Retired Staffers
  • jnAccount : the_cloudy_sky

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:40 PM

Altador Cup-wise, I would like nothing more than to see Evrem Guilako gone. (I dislike him to the point where I refuse to even score with him; he just looks so out of place, and Elbin was cute.) I'm also getting slightly annoyed with all the Kikos that keep popping up everywhere. I still don't see the point of replacing Dorina with Lamelle, and then replacing him with another Kiko.

#3 User is offline   Chev 

• Your average nerd… from space!™
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Neopets: chevrolette__xx
  • jnAccount : Chev

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:37 PM

They need to keep the ones that aren't completely corny and replace the 90% that are. :awesomeface:

#4 User is offline   Yannikip 

• Mage of Blood
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Location:Either at Altador, School of Adventure or Clocktower Square

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:20 PM

I like the teammates in my team (Shenkuu!) but I don't mind if there's any changes 'cause we've got the same team mates for 4 years. I also want Elbin back to TM. He's so cute in his Snowsuit! /Shoyru Fanboy.

#5 User is offline   Link 

• Sir Link the Fab - Captain of the Apolan Ship
  • jnAccount : link

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:46 PM

I swear if Altador doesn't get a roster change @_@
I like Timu now. I was able to score with her last year (Winberto is still the best)
I want Lyvon Cibaire and Salayne Ritad gone with all my souullll, especially Salayne.
Bring back Cawley :(

#6 User is offline   Winduko 

• JN Loyalist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:13 AM

I wanna see Larcy Phu gone. I would be as happy as Clouds would be if Evrem was kicked off of Terror Mountain, if not moreso, if Larcy was kicked off of Shenkuu.

I also want to see Zayle Sufhaux gone, but it's not as needed as Larcy being gone, as I am neutral towards Krawk Island.

...I absolutely wanna see Vignacio and Xila Kitae return to Kreludor. Especially the former. If that were to happen, I would support Kreludor in a heartbeat.

#7 User is offline   The Krawk 

• JN Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Active Members
  • Neopets: lupesrock207
  • jnAccount : crazyfordasher

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:39 AM

I want that Krawk in Tyrannia gone. OUT. Krawks can only be in KRAWK ISLAND. I also want that KI newbie who took over for Dasher out. I WANT A KRAWK IN KI. Since Ol' Dashypoo retired, he doesn't have to come in, BUT I WANT A KRAWK.

#8 User is offline   Trevor Philips 

• JN Devotee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Active Members
  • jnAccount : tobuscus_turner

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:57 PM

Just like Clouds, I would like to see Evrem gone...but who would fill in for Evrem?...O.o

#9 User is offline   Gundam Tanaka 

• doing literally the frenchest of possible sighs over here
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Neopets: fizzifull

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:28 AM

EVREM SHALL STAY.
I like him. Even though he looks stupid when he scores a goal. My least favorite is actually Prytariel, but I wouldn't really want her gone. Osielle should be made captain instead though.
Though I wouldn't mind if he went back to Tyrannia if Tico Tems came back. Without his sicknesses. Because we need another Tuskanniny, as the only one is a robot, so that barely even counts. D:

#10 User is offline   Floran 

• I post too much

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:39 AM

Well, a lot of people don't like Larcy if they're on Shenkuu I guess. Mirsha, Xana, and Folty are my 3 favorite players, so I want to see them stay. But I do want to see some roster changes, including Moltara and Altador. Switching up team mates, even if it's once in a while, is a good idea.

#11 User is offline   Gundam Tanaka 

• doing literally the frenchest of possible sighs over here
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Neopets: fizzifull

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:03 AM

Moltara is one of the teams I don't particularly want changed as I like all their players except the goalie, but at least he's a fitting goalkeeper. xP

#12 User is offline   Clouds 

• Oracle
  • jnAccount : the_cloudy_sky

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:12 PM

Maybe it's just me, but I'd prefer to see Moltara become the new Forsaken Five, although I'm not particularly fond of any of the members.

View PostThe Krawk, on 31 March 2012 - 06:39 AM, said:

I want that Krawk in Tyrannia gone. OUT. Krawks can only be in KRAWK ISLAND. I also want that KI newbie who took over for Dasher out. I WANT A KRAWK IN KI. Since Ol' Dashypoo retired, he doesn't have to come in, BUT I WANT A KRAWK.

Krawks originate from Tyrannia though. :P

View PostBless your face, on 31 March 2012 - 06:57 PM, said:

Just like Clouds, I would like to see Evrem gone...but who would fill in for Evrem?...O.o

Vaydo Pohz, of course. ;) However, I am not sure if he still exists.

#13 User is offline   Haduo 

• JN Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Neopets: shoyruhadouken
  • jnAccount : thev2

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:15 AM

LARCY MUST STAY! And he's an original member. :-D

-Have Neopia Central join the cup
-Lutari Island, or some other location to join the cup
-Replace Zayle Sufhaux with a Camouflage Krawk, Zayle is the only Grundo who should be replaced IMO
-Replace Coco Metrone with an Alien Aisha
-Elbin Kroe to join BV, as he's a free agent, to take Montecito's spot and have a Faerie Pteri take his spot on Faerieland's team
-Dorina and Lamelle to switch teams again, completely replacing Rhee Solters (seriously replacing a Kiko for a Kiko?)
-Move Osielle Lidel to Neopia Central and either have a Tuskaninny, Bruce, or a Christmas Cybunny to take his spot on Terror Mountain's team
-Move Montecito to Neopia Central
-Have Relle Felson, Almadaira, and Vignacio return to Lutari Island's team if LI was to join the cup
-Have the old Jelly World team return, the Jelly Chias were disturbing ...

#14 User is offline   Winduko 

• JN Loyalist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:15 AM

View PostHaduo, on 14 April 2012 - 03:15 AM, said:

LARCY MUST STAY! And he's an original member. :-D

-Have Neopia Central join the cup
-Lutari Island, or some other location to join the cup
-Replace Zayle Sufhaux with a Camouflage Krawk, Zayle is the only Grundo who should be replaced IMO
-Replace Coco Metrone with an Alien Aisha
-Elbin Kroe to join BV, as he's a free agent, to take Montecito's spot and have a Faerie Pteri take his spot on Faerieland's team
-Dorina and Lamelle to switch teams again, completely replacing Rhee Solters (seriously replacing a Kiko for a Kiko?)
-Move Osielle Lidel to Neopia Central and either have a Tuskaninny, Bruce, or a Christmas Cybunny to take his spot on Terror Mountain's team
-Move Montecito to Neopia Central
-Have Relle Felson, Almadaira, and Vignacio return to Lutari Island's team if LI was to join the cup
-Have the old Jelly World team return, the Jelly Chias were disturbing ...

I honestly think that most of these things are good ideas, even though they aren't what I personally want, except for the 'Larcy not being removed from Shenkuu' thing, which I don't want at all. It doesn't help that, in my headcanon, Mirsha hates Grundos with a burning passion. :P

I personally love the idea of Dorina and Lamelle switching teams to completely replace Rhee, even though I don't hate her. I do think that how she got into the Cup is something I hate, but Rhee herself is someone I don't hate. :P

Honestly, if Vignacio doesn't rereplace Coco (I hope that doesn't happen, as Vignacio > Coco IMO) and Lutari Island joins the Cup, I could see Vignacio being team captain of Lutari Island.

But, to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the idea of Neopia Central and Lutari Island joining the Cup. I don't think Neopia Central should join, and I don't want to have the possibility of one of my favorite teams sit out. (Despite that the two teams that I'm considering joining have sat out in the past) xP

Also, I want Larcy to be replaced by either Turo Rafels, or by Zax Bannet (he seems like a guy who'd join Shenkuu), and have someone else (preferably another Fire/Magma pet) in his place on Moltara.

#15 User is offline   Haduo 

• JN Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Neopets: shoyruhadouken
  • jnAccount : thev2

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:58 AM

I see Foltaggio more likely to join Krawk Island ...

... yes, it's something obvious. (eyepatch)

Share this topic:

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users