JN Boards: Jellyneo Negg Hunt 2012 - JN Boards

Rules

General Chat Rules

This topic is used to post about your favorite non-Neopets topics that don't fit in our other Chat categories. Media has its own subforum, as do Current Events and Debates. If you're looking to bring up something relating to any of those, please do it in the proper forum!

If you're talking about your dad making spaghetti for dinner tonight, however, this board is not the one to use. Go post in Random Blah instead! ;)
  • (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Jellyneo Negg Hunt 2012

#61 User is offline   Capoldo 

• I DEMAND TO DIE NAKED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:52 AM

The shelf puzzle is a sliding puzzle.

and i always eventually get to finishing one of those. usually.

#62 User is offline   breezyashes 

• Neophyte
  • Pip

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:22 PM

I'm having a hard time with everything. Blah. Maybe I need a break.

#63 User is offline   quailbat 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Neopets: quailbat
  • jnAccount : quailbat

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

I'm still stuck on the petpet slider puzzle too. I can solve it in 15 steps easily now, but in 13 I have one dude who is just one square over from his final home spot...soooo close!!

Also still stuck on the text adventure. Am up to 16/61 now...but don't know what to do next.

Clues on Dave's Safe are a little confusing. Still can't open it.. And still haven't had brain click with Noir's clue.

and the hints about Grog's Clue, Summra's Clue, and SciFi's Clue make me want to cry...because I haven't even found those clues yet!!!

Sadly stuck with 3 neggs. *hmph*

#64 User is offline   denman 

• Neophyte
  • Pip

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

I don't have any neggs yet. Still working on the block sliding puzzle. For the portals I know it says they are no more than 2 clicks away from the home page, so does that mean that they could be in a game guide or an article? Like if I went to the game guide index and went through all the games would it be possible that a portal is there? I haven't been able to find my 3rd one yet.

#65 User is offline   Nynex 

• (9:56:36 PM) Dave: come on Nynex, back to the bedroom for more
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired Staffers
  • jnAccount : nynex

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:50 PM

View Postdenman, on 13 April 2012 - 12:41 PM, said:

I don't have any neggs yet. Still working on the block sliding puzzle. For the portals I know it says they are no more than 2 clicks away from the home page, so does that mean that they could be in a game guide or an article? Like if I went to the game guide index and went through all the games would it be possible that a portal is there? I haven't been able to find my 3rd one yet.

We don't make portals hard to find. So if you have to click a lot of places, you are looking in the wrong area. We make the portals easy to get you started (:

#66 User is offline   denman 

• Neophyte
  • Pip

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:07 PM

Okay, thanks. That's a relief.
Edit: just found it. There was a whole group of links that my eyes apparently decided didn't exist for the past few days.
I'm having a problem with the clothing identifying thing. I have gone into the bonus round and I swear I have both of the items right and it says incorrect. Is it important that I finish this? I can't figure out how to get into the other place in that portal, think I need an item from somewhere.

This post has been edited by denman: 13 April 2012 - 03:28 PM

#67 User is offline   quailbat 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Neopets: quailbat
  • jnAccount : quailbat

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:46 PM

View Postdenman, on 13 April 2012 - 01:07 PM, said:

Edit: just found it. There was a whole group of links that my eyes apparently decided didn't exist for the past few days.
I'm having a problem with the clothing identifying thing. I have gone into the bonus round and I swear I have both of the items right and it says incorrect. Is it important that I finish this? I can't figure out how to get into the other place in that portal, think I need an item from somewhere.

I would assume finishing this step would yield another clue, so most likely important. I'm on about the 7th or 8th item (with the uni) - totally stuck. Looking though a complete list after searches by keyword turned out fruitless...this is taking forever.
For the other place in there, you do need an item to access it. I completed that part and solved that clue :)

#68 User is offline   savannahjones98 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Neopets: savannahjones98

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:57 PM

View Postquailbat, on 13 April 2012 - 12:28 PM, said:

I'm still stuck on the petpet slider puzzle too. I can solve it in 15 steps easily now, but in 13 I have one dude who is just one square over from his final home spot...soooo close!!

Also still stuck on the text adventure. Am up to 16/61 now...but don't know what to do next.

Clues on Dave's Safe are a little confusing. Still can't open it.. And still haven't had brain click with Noir's clue.

and the hints about Grog's Clue, Summra's Clue, and SciFi's Clue make me want to cry...because I haven't even found those clues yet!!!

Sadly stuck with 3 neggs. *hmph*

The text adventure all you have to do is type in 'help' it will give you all the options for what you can say, and if you really need direction, just keep going down the chain of commands like such: 1. 'help'= go look use 2. 'look help'=at ... i got 51/61 my first try.
But at least you have some negs. I have found all three portals, got two clues, have yet to find a neg. I think I need a break *sigh* I have a feeling I will be up all day and night the 15th and 16th trying to get as much done as possible.

ohhh, so I feel totally dumb. I found a neg but forgot this 'negative' story line and was looking for the patch of grass, when it was staring me in my face the whole time LOL

#69 User is offline   Yannikip 

• Mage of Blood
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Location:Either at Altador, School of Adventure or Clocktower Square

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:43 AM

8 neggs! Aw yeah! Now why can you guys solve the puzzle where Jen's clue come from? It's impossible for me!

#70 User is offline   bloxeh 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Neopets: lia_19_85

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:42 AM

6 clues for me and still one negg.
I'd love if there would be a negg for solving puzzles. As every year I feel like I'm not rewarded for solving puzzle after puzzle :(.

The ideas which come up for me reading the clues just lead me to parts of the site I have already searched manually. *unsure*

#71 User is offline   Capoldo 

• I DEMAND TO DIE NAKED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:40 AM

3 clues and still no negg

i'm still stuck on the krawk bonus round

#72 User is offline   savannahjones98 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Neopets: savannahjones98

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:40 AM

View Postquailbat, on 13 April 2012 - 05:46 PM, said:

I would assume finishing this step would yield another clue, so most likely important. I'm on about the 7th or 8th item (with the uni) - totally stuck. Looking though a complete list after searches by keyword turned out fruitless...this is taking forever.
For the other place in there, you do need an item to access it. I completed that part and solved that clue :)

I'm stuck on this Uni item as well, been searhing well over an hour, to no avail. *tear*

#73 User is offline   Kuzuryuu 

• SHSL Fancy Suit
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:47 AM

... WHERE IS THE BALL PIT. D:

Anyways, I've beaten all three of the Petpet Pen things and the Wizard Walk. This can only mean one thing: I suck at Negg Hunts! :P

PS: Thank you for telling me exactly what you need for the time machine Suzuka. I really appreciate it. *was being sarcastic*

#74 User is offline   Hayley Williams 

• Yo dawg...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:03 PM

I love the reference to the 2011 Negg Hunt in the Fountain...didn't much like the prize, though. :P

#75 User is offline   denman 

• Neophyte
  • Pip

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

View Postquailbat, on 13 April 2012 - 05:46 PM, said:

I'm stuck on the krawk. Is there a very specific way to type the two articles? I may be wrong on what the clothes are, but I feel very sure that I'm not wrong. I don't think I can go through all those articles again. For now, at least, I have found something else in that portal to play with.

Share this topic:

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users