• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 Foxy Ogrin

Foxy Ogrin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:34 AM

This topic is basically to talk about Paint Brushes. Are any of your pets painted in a special colour? Are you looking forward to buy a paintbrush? What is your favourite coloured paintbrush? Mine is Wraith :P

#2 Winduko

Winduko

JN Loyalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • jnAccount : DerlynFonnet

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:26 AM

I bought a Brown Paint Brush a few months ago to get my Mirsha Grelinek ripoff to actually look like her. :P

And, honestly, most of my pets are. I have at least two accounts that only have painted pets on them (my main being one of them). ...and I only counted 3 non-painted pets out of my 19 pets. :P

#3 Red Green

Red Green

Duct tape extraordinaire

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:51 PM

Are any of my pets painted in a special colour?
Answer: Of course!

My Hissi Hiss_Dragon05 has been painted Darigan since June of last year so he can look like Layton Vickles. My Poogle Lippstik has been cross-painted Royalgirl and Faerie back in November of last year.

Am I looking forward to buying a Paint Brush?
Answer: Yes, definitely!

I have plans on buying a Spotted Paint Brush for my Koi Esmeraldine since I adore the elegant style of the Spotted Koi. Also, I'm saving up for 2 more Darigan Paint Brushes for a Tonu that I may adopt from the pound, and a future Draik, too. I'm also saving up for a Camouflage Paint Brush for a future Krawk, and a Pirate Paint Brush for my future Lutari.

Favourite Paint Brush?
So many... here's my 10 favourites anyway (in release order).
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 Skyrunner

Skyrunner

Why am I here...and why are YOU here?

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

4 out of my 10 pets are still basic colors, but that's because I don't really have a story or anything to base their color on yet. I might buy a Faerie paint brush from the TFR plot shop. I think I'll save up for maybe a Purple/Orange/Pink Paint Brush, because for some reason I love those semi-basic colors...but it is expensive. Then there is always Woodland and Island.

Maybe I'll just start using the lab ray again.

#5 invaderhorizongreen

invaderhorizongreen

stressed new home owner ...

• Elite Members
  • 1,865 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:12 PM

I have no favorite paint brush but i did paint a pet on my side disco and he looks good.

#6 Foxy Ogrin

Foxy Ogrin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:21 PM

My Adopted Kougra was already Christmas when I got it, my Uni was painted Magma (when the magma pool guard was taking a nap :awesomeface:) and my Kacheek was recently painted Biscuit. Goes perfect with the brown cap and scarf :D

#7 Adarkie

Adarkie

JN Forum Stalker

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:34 AM

The first paint brush I ever bought was Glowing and then Gold came after. XD
I absolutely love those two colors.

I plan to buy a skunk paint brush for my Draik. XD

I also have a Robot Ogrin, a Halloween Yurble, and a Halloween Gelert. :B
I zapped my Ogrin and Yurble, and my Gelert was adopted from a friend.

Edited by Adarkie, 09 April 2012 - 11:35 AM.

#8 Mystwolf

Mystwolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Neopets: shysol
  • jnAccount : mystwolf

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:45 PM

Even though my Neopets account says I've been here a while, don't be fooled... Only ever had one pet painted. I've got a camouflage Lupe, but I will eventually change her to spotted, I think. Spotted Lupes are gorgeous. :3 I've also got planned to create a darigan Peophin, robot Ogrin (maybe), fairie Pteri (lol rhymes), mutant Gelert, and darigan Eyrie. I also love white Lutari and halloween Hissi. If I manage to get one of each, those will be my choices! x3

As for favorite colors, it's obvious I love darigan. I have a soft spot for mutants, too, which some people find strange... lol

#9 Gundam Tanaka

Gundam Tanaka

doing literally the frenchest of possible sighs over here

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • Neopets: fizzifull

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:13 AM

My favorite colors are probably Eventide and Water, though I don't actually have either of those. I also kind of want a Wraith pet. Too bad I'm horrible at making NP... D:

#10 Mettaton

Mettaton

Death by Glamour

• Elite Members
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:49 AM

Well.... my 2 most favorite pet colors are Royal and Robot(jubjub). Any colors(with the exception of my lab rat) that's on the top of my user lookup is the Neopets colors that I like. So if I had a top 5, it'd be Royal, Robot, Maraquen, Mutant, and Tyrannian in that order.

#11 Yannikip

Yannikip

Mage of Blood

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • Location:Either at Altador, School of Adventure or Clocktower Square

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:57 PM

I don't have a lot of paintbrushes(I don't have a lot of money, lousy at Key Quest and Don't have the complete lab map set.) Only 2 of my pets are painted. My Shoyru from red to Christmas. My Acara from blue to Faerie From the Fearies Ruin Plot! Woot!) You can see that I'm not a good owner.

My Favorite paintbrush would be Wraith or Eventide. Wraith goes perfect to my Shoyru!

PS. Honestly, I only have 2 special paintbrushes. I'm poor. :P

#12 Mika says

Mika says

i miss this

• Elite Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:02 PM

I think the Eventide is really cool, but I don't know what that means (Eventide). I used the Fountain Faerie to paint my Lupe Lost Desert, but you can take all the items off and then it just tooks tan, with blue eyeshadow.
I don't know why Wraith seems awesome to you; it's just purple and in the monster shape from the plot...it just doesn't feel that special to me, I guess. :mellow:

#13 Haduo

Haduo

JN Patron

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

According to a thread on "the other forums", out of all colors, I thought most pets looked best in Mutant.

#14 Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

JN Devotee

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:06 AM

I'm looking to get Wraith :D it's seems like a good color

I have a Christmas Buzz, A Biscuit Kougra, A Starry Jetsam, and a Mutant Aisha

My Buzz and Aisha were found by pound surfing, the Kougra and Jetsam were adopted, and I paid for the brushes. :D

#15 invaderhorizongreen

invaderhorizongreen

stressed new home owner ...

• Elite Members
  • 1,865 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

So i finally did get to paint my uni royal girl now to save back up and paint her cloud again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users