JN Boards: Invasion Of Meridell - JN Boards

Rules! READ!

This forum is for discussing avatars only!!

If you would like to lend items to fellow users, please exercise caution to those you lend to. You have the right to deny lending to any member. Jellyneo cannot be held liable for any items lost while lending. Please lend at your own risk!
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Invasion Of Meridell

#1 User is offline   juggalette2790 

• Neophyte
  • Pip

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:54 AM

Is the Invasion of Meridell avatar retired or is the game actually "down for maintenance"? The new games room doesn't have it listed but Jellyneo's link for the game still say's Neopets is working on it. On the other hand this link say's the game is not available and doesn't say anything about it being worked on.
http://www.neopets.c...tml?game_id=182

#2 User is offline   Nynex 

• (9:56:36 PM) Dave: come on Nynex, back to the bedroom for more
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired Staffers
  • jnAccount : nynex

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:07 AM

Here is your answer, just search the editorial database

http://www.jellyneo....earchjnID=14495

About a month ago, I noticed that Invasion of Meridell had been removed from my Favorite Games page; the game's page explains that it's "down for maintenance." A game that old? What gives? Also... is it ever coming back? It may have been a little dated, but there is a special place in my heart for IOM. ~foghawk

We talked to a programmer and there was some kind of glitch with it. It's been taken down indefinitely. We'll talk amongst ourselves to figure out if we want to put the time in to fix the game. If not, we may release the associated avatar in a different way, or retire it. We'll update you once we reach a decision.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users