• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Pertaining To The Beauty Contest

#1 User is offline   KittyKadaveral 

• JN Loyalist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Active Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:57 AM

I know all about how to upload a picture and advertise for votes etc, but I'm just curious about something with the drawing I do have.

The way my story goes is that I was a human in Neopia training lupes to be excellent in the battle dome, however my prize fire lupe got taken from me, never to be seen again. I begged Kauvara to alter one of her potions to turn ME into a fire lupe in his memory. (This is all based on TNT thinking I was some evil cheat monkey buying points and thus freezing my account grrr....) Anyway, I have a drawing of my human character with a fire lupe behind her sort of like embracing the human form to turn into lupe.

My question is am I allowed to enter such a picture? I wasn't sure what the rules are with cartoony human figures on Neopets and if something like this would be allowed. I know in the comics for the Times folks have drawn humans interacting with Neopets, I just was wondering if humans in the beauty contest would be allowed. I'd like to enter it, it IS a neato picture...and yes I did draw it.

#2 User is offline   invaderhorizongreen 

• stressed new home owner ...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Elite Members
  • Neopets: horizongreen
  • jnAccount : invaderhorizongreen

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:46 PM

I would say it is usually pets only with this contest you could try if you want.

#3 User is offline   Dream 

• JN Loyalist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Content Writers
  • Neopets: rainbow_daydreamer

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:33 AM

The Beauty Contest centres its entries on a single pet. Small additions such as Petpets are allowed in the picture, but the entry has to focus on the pet being entered. In this case, since the drawing is not of any of your currently enterable pets, I would say it would be disallowed. The Art Gallery might be a better bet. (And good luck getting your old account back!)

#4 User is offline   KittyKadaveral 

• JN Loyalist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Active Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:07 AM

Well technically it IS currently one of my pets, it's just of a human figure being embraced by the lupe she has turned into. I suppose the best thing I can do IS try it out, they'll just tell me no if it can't be. I will try the Art Gallery however, thank you :D

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users