JN Boards: I Need Talented Designers And Coders For A Guild Layout!? - JN Boards

Read!

To prevent unneeded strain on the wonderful graphic designers offering their services here at JN, we've put together some rules so that the designers are not overwhelmed or overworked.

If you do not follow these rules, you will be banned from this Graphics forum indefinitely. (Yes, we can restrict access to certain forums.)

1) You should only have one open request for a set/image at any given time.

2) You need to wait at least 2 full weeks before making any other request for the same graphic type. (For example, signatures, avatars, etc.)

3) Be sure to contact the designer for any corrections or things you'd like changed. They might have the .PSDs still on hand. ;)

4) If you have someone make your set, you MUST credit them in your signature! This is so other members can get a sampling of certain designers and their styles. (You need not credit yourself, though.)

5) If you do not see someone following these rules, please PM a moderator or administrator.

You also need to read: A Guide to Images, and The 10 Commandments of the Graphics Dept.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

I Need Talented Designers And Coders For A Guild Layout!? Desperately need a guild layout for our new Hunger Games guild!

#1 User is offline   Kimberley 

• Neophyte
  • Pip

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:18 AM

Hey guys! Me and another girl are in the process of setting up a new Hunger Games guild. We've got so many ideas going on and both cannot wait to get things going, but you can't have an awesome guild without an awesome layout to go with it can you? So we need YOU, all talented layout-makers! Obviously we would obey every rule you set out and will be so grateful! I will provide images for you to use if you need them, as well as a basic idea of what we'd like the layout to look like if you need a guideline.

Reply here if you're interested, and then we can talk more on Neo (: Thank you so much!

#2 User is offline   samm 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:45 PM

if you can give me some high quality images and a basic idea of what you want the layout to look like i'd be happy to make one for you.
i don't really have any examples aside from [EXAMPLE EDITED OUT BECAUSE ITS MINE AND I DONT LIKE SHARING]. but i'd be happy to make one for you and then if you don't like it you don't have to use it.
mind my coding skills can be fairly basic, i can code guild layouts but it won't be all extravagant like.

This post has been edited by samm: 15 April 2012 - 12:54 AM

#3 User is offline   Kimberley 

• Neophyte
  • Pip

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:44 PM

Thank you so much! The example looks really good. Do you mind if the images aren't Neo-related? I can definatley give you some good images to use (:

#4 User is offline   samm 

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:53 AM

no i dont mind, that's just the only guild layout i've made in ages. but a hunger games layout with neo images would be kind of weird.

EDIT: i'm too lazy to sit around this topic anymore, if you still need this and want to send me images and whatnot pm me

This post has been edited by samm: 20 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users