What do I need to do?
- First off, you will need to make a jnAccount on the main site and register an account on our forums. It's really simple, and better yet, it's free!
- Creating an outfit is easy! Head on over to our Wardrobe App, and start customising away!
- Once you're finished (and finally decided on the right pair of shoes!) you'll need to save the outfit, using the appropriately-named "Save Outfit" button.
- After saving, it'll load a popup that contains a direct link to your outfit, which you'll use in a moment when submitting to us! It also gives you the option of renaming your outfit, which you'll want to do. Outfits should be given a name that reflects the theme: Altadorian Warrior, Swashbuckling Pirate, A Springtime Stroll. (creative and witty outfit names are never a bad idea!)
- Come back to this forum post and fill out the short form below. This is where you'll need the link to your outfit (if you didn't copy it upon saving, hit the "My Outfits" button, load the outfit you wish to submit, then copy the URL that your browser opens)
PLEASE NOTE: Do not delete your entries! Deleting your entry/outfit will withdraw it from the round. This is hugely important to the winners, as we'll be directly linking to the outfit URL you submit, so deleting or removing the outfit means we have to get rid of it from the carousel!
Submission Form -- copy and paste the below form into a new post, and fill it out to submit your entry!
[b]jnAccount Username[/b]: [b]Outfit Link[/b]: [b]Outfit Name[/b]: [b]Species[/b]:NOTE: To make best use of this form when posting, turn off the rich-text features by clicking the switch to the top-left of the reply box.
You won't need to submit any images of your entry, purely the link to your outfit; we'll be creating any images used if your submission is chosen!
Submissions will close at 11:59PM NST on the 7th, after which the entries will be reviewed, and those selected will be uploaded to our carousel on the 10th! There isn't a limit to the number of entries you can submit, but please be aware we'd love to feature outfits from lots of you rather than just one person!
We'll also be setting a theme for your entries to work towards. For this round of entries, the theme is:
World Tour Around Neopia!
Next Stop: Faerieland!
Whether you're up in the clouds or down in the forest, you'll find plenty of magic in Faerieland!
Here are two examples:
Wardrobe Wars Trophy!
To make the competition even more exciting, the entries that make it on to the Wardrobe Hub will receive a shiny new trophy for their jnAccount Trophy Cabinet!
This is also a great chance to help model items to be used in Wardrobe! If you've got something tucked away in your closet that we don't have available in Wardrobe, model it so everyone can use it! If you happen to come across an item that should be in Wardrobe but doesn't appear, please submit a bug report so we can look into it.
Best of luck!